Is battlefield v dead actual opinions

austoin101
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Im getting tired of these people saying its dead i love the game i find it fun i just want to know your opinions is it dead and will they add the japans ussr and usa to the game in the furture

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not dead yet, but they better do a lot of fixing. This is why free dlc models are trash also. If this game does fail don’t expect a lot of content to be added.
  • PhatHamWallet
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    100+ servers available when I search for conquest games, I'd say it's far from dead.
  • GrimeySix
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems fine to me, I love the game. Sure it's far from perfect, but it's still very good and updates will undoubtedly correct many issues.
  • Aflag666
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »
    Seems fine to me, I love the game. Sure it's far from perfect, but it's still very good and updates will undoubtedly correct many issues.

Ditto
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Games not dead just people who want it dead. Game is alive and well with well over 200 full near full servers of cq alone.
  • darbyofool
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If they dont fix all the things wrong with it, i can see it losing a lot of its player base.
  • saxo101
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This last week on some maps lots of players leave and the game server never recoveres it stay half full. Some maps people just hate and leave once that map is in play.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It love to know what game it is all these people complaining are playing, because the game I play is really good, yes it has bugs but they'll be fixed. I have a feeling the people that are up in arms are not bf veterans.
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I too am starting to really enjoy the game but each night I have played I find myself constantly server hopping because everyone drops out and the matches are just way unbalanced and not fun that way. Also having trouble at times getting into a full game...I play Breakthrough mostly and play on east coast around 10:00pm. I realize it’s had it’s issues, but I think there’s a lot of potential to be a great game...if everyone can get past all of the stupid things Dice did around launch.
  • this_is_noiice
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    austoin101 wrote: »
    Im getting tired of these people saying its dead i love the game i find it fun i just want to know your opinions is it dead and will they add the japans ussr and usa to the game in the furture

im gonna be honset, pubg and BF5 are same levels of buggy, one cost significantly less.

dont have the time to write a list of issues but im aware ,many other people have.

I was playing hard out every day but find myself turning on other games more now.

In short, when i spend 130$ AUD on a world class title product, i dont expect this nonsense.

Feel ripped off
  • JamieCurnock
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having no problems at all on Xbox playing breakthrough and grand ops (not a fan of conquest). I can stay in the same server rotation over and over and the game either fills up or stays full. no problem finding games.
  • XxmOss72xX
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    I agree with those who expressed the sentiment: "It's not dead but if they don't do something soon it will be." Game had a ton of potential but they let their politics get in the way of their business model and that hurt them from day one... loyalists (like myself) have purchased the deluxe edition at full price only to see it reduced to half price during black friday sales (slap in the face from EA). The problem is that EA/DICE shot themselves in the foot out of the gate (which reduced their player base to begin with)... now even with reduced player base... there are massive issues with the game (bugs, assignment/TOW tracking, CC issues) which increase frustration... some have a lowerer tolerance to this frustration than others thus they leave the game (reducing player base)... you're then going to end up with a small core group of people who will absolutely destroy anyone not skilled at the get go (increasing frustration, causing people to drop the game, reducing the playerbase) . It's not dead yet, but (and I'm very sad to say this) I simply cannot envision a robust player count six months after launch. Maybe if the Battle Royale mode is unbelievably awesome they'll pick up new players... but Battle Royale isn't something that attracts everybody (that's their attempt to jump on the Fortnite bandwagon). To the poster who thought that it wasn't the Battlefield vets who were up in arms... I disagree. Many battlefield vets (very old school at that) are very much up in arms and passionate in our complaints... we're just a little more willing to deal with all of the issues that we've been hit with before shelving the game... however that patience is not infinite and I believe EA/DICE need to understand that... but seeing everything that I've seen from this release... I don't think they will. Ultimately (and sadly) I think the failure of BF 5 will cause EA to reconsider the franchise... and that's sad... particularly because EA had a very strong hand in why it's currently underperforming.
  • GrimeySix
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11

im gonna be honset, pubg and BF5 are same levels of buggy, one cost significantly less.

I've played PubG and personally find any Battlefield to be infinitely more enjoyable, present BFV included. Comparing the games is a bit unfair to be honest, because aside from the commonality of people shooting each other with guns, they really are completely different games.
  • dayglowfroggy
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not dead at all, I am still loving it and it seems easier and easier to find people on Mike. Also I am finding things like a good percentage of active medics doing there job.
  • DevilsBathtub
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is alive.
    The haters seem to mostly be people who haven't even played it

They watch BFV youtube videos just to comment they hate something they never tried??????
  • XxmOss72xX
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is alive.
    The haters seem to mostly be people who haven't even played it

They watch BFV youtube videos just to comment they hate something they never tried??????

What are you basing that on? Even people who enjoy it still have legitimate gripes and many are those that identify themselves as old school vets... So I'm curious as to where you came up with the idea of the people who complain about it have never played the game.
  • XxmOss72xX
    Loki, I find myself on the opposite side of you on many things... but I completely respect you, man. I hope this gets better... I really do.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »
    Loki, I find myself on the opposite side of you on many things... but I completely respect you, man. I hope this gets better... I really do.

I hope the bugs and issues get better as well and fully expect them to. Thats the great thing about video games. One person may hate how the game is and another may love it. No one is more right than the other. The only thing that can be agreed on is bugs that exist while game design is completely based on the player.

This is why I laugh at post complaining about things they dislike and say the game is dead BECAUSE of this or that when in reality the same amount of people that hate a certain aspect has the same amount of people on the other side.

I have seen many post of people saying the maps are bad when I only dislike maybe 1 or 2 of the maps.