GAMESHARE ON PS4 doesn't work

madcrazystupidhi
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Has anyone gameshared bfv? Ea support was no help.. it gives me a message when trying to launch "you are unable to play only primary account has license to play bfv"

Comments

• War_MachineXL
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen that for early access games but never a full launch game. I would contact Sony over this see if theres a issue with the license. also do a restore license thing just in case.
  • TTSBurrell
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    In order to game share, the system you are trying to game share to has to have the account that purchased Battlefield V set to primary.
  • full951
    2328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    works with bfv on xbox. ea access, game pass and all paid dlc share too