Compass

absoluteone87
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I understand the minimap has a way of identifying direction.

With that said, I find it awkward, when trying to make a call out. I take way to long to figure it out.

Am I the only one who wishes a compass was up top?

Even the minimap in bottom right would help me a little.

Comments

• Carbonic
    818 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    This is the compas on top of the minimap:
    f1bv4jfm32st.jpg
    You can make it 50% bigger, you can make the map not rotate, you can remove all opacity so it's easy to see. Is it just the location you don't like?
  • EdwinSpangler
    1431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Time to bring back battlescreen..
  • EdwinSpangler
    1431 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh but they would have to bring back battlelog first..

...One can wish
  • OskooI_007
    200 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer round minimaps. I hate square ones.
  • absoluteone87
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    f1bv4jfm32st.jpg
    You can make it 50% bigger, you can make the map not rotate, you can remove all opacity so it's easy to see. Is it just the location you don't like?
    Carbonic wrote: »
    f1bv4jfm32st.jpg

I need to try making the minimap not rotate maybe?

I find I like to call out NE rather than a bearing and with the location bottom right and small compass that sometime doesn’t show one or two cardinal directions I find it difficult to use. I’m kinda old and slow.

Been playing pubg last what two years or close to it. I’m used to giant compass across top and mini map bottom right.

• jaggafeen
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    squad comms would be far better with a compass on the top of the main screen