Eu players to squad up with?

rocco1455
34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 11
As many others here have already mentioned, this game really needs decent squadplay to be fun in the long term.
Any decent Eu players plz add psn: Rocco123__ (double underslash)
My k/d is not the best because I struggled with the game at the beginning, now I'm doing fine and most importantly win the most of the rounds.
I play Go, Bt and Cq
Btw I'm 31...
Thx!
Post edited by rocco1455 on

Comments

• Vycinas2
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I ll add you when I get on at some point when I get bored of watching TV, I mainly play dom, but can play cq too.
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @rocco1455 where you at in EU? I play with a bunch of guys from there. Check out the Platoon section and look for Bottle Top Squad. We play for fun, not competition but we play together and have a blast. We have players at all levels. I might be close to the bottom myself depending on what you you are measuring.
  • blindsniper63
    2383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rocco1455 wrote: »
    As many others here have already mentioned, this game really needs decent squadplay to be fun in the long term.
    Any decent Eu players plz add psn: Rocco123__ (double underslash)
    My k/d is not the best because I struggled with the game at the beginning, now I'm doing fine and most importantly win the most of the rounds.
    I play Go, Bt and Cq
    Btw I'm 31...
    Thx!

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/164187/the-bottle-top-squad-platoon#latest
    We don't do stats or K/D we play for fun but are still pretty good , companion app Bottle Top Squad 2
  • rocco1455
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    Perfect, lets catch up soon guys!
    I'm Austrian
  • Darthhayward
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mind if I join to? Looking for a platoon to play with, happy to play any game type, I'm UK based
  • blindsniper63
    2383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mind if I join to? Looking for a platoon to play with, happy to play any game type, I'm UK based

Played wiyh rocco1455 tonight , good fun and you are welcome to join m8
  • blindsniper63

Welcome to the BTS my friend
  • Darthhayward
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you, will any of you guys be one later today?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Somehow and out of nowhere suddenly one day I realised BTS became the new FF :smile:

Its good having a platoon picking up everybody that just wants to play the game without worring much about stats or skillz...
    Good job to the BTS...!!
    Imagine now if we just had clanservers... Where we were able to meet up on a daily & weekly basis...
    The forums would improve by 1000% by having a good old banter again discussing the game...

#letsmakebfgreatagainnotjustmehbutreallyreallyfriggineffinGREAT!!!

@Trokey66 @fisknyllet17 @blindsniper63 @HuwJarz
  • Vycinas2
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @rocco1455 where you at in EU? I play with a bunch of guys from there. Check out the Platoon section and look for Bottle Top Squad. We play for fun, not competition but we play together and have a blast. We have players at all levels. I might be close to the bottom myself depending on what you you are measuring.

If your group is mature 25+ and no teenagers and kids, no one is **** for sarcastic or offensive comments I might join.
  • PrairieGeek
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most are older, we play for fun. And often at least half pissed. Always fun
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    deleted
  • Shanksilrosso1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m an Italian guy and i need to found a group, i’m a nice gamer. Sorry but i didn’t understand most of the conversation. I’m not a good english’s speaker 😅
  • blindsniper63

Only half? are you slacking soldier!
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Somehow and out of nowhere suddenly one day I realised BTS became the new FF :smile:

Its good having a platoon picking up everybody that just wants to play the game without worring much about stats or skillz...
    Good job to the BTS...!!
    Imagine now if we just had clanservers... Where we were able to meet up on a daily & weekly basis...
    The forums would improve by 1000% by having a good old banter again discussing the game...

We are not the new FF, the FF are the FF and as far as i'm aware they don't do stats either.Our more recent players are having a beer and a laugh with us and are enjoying themselves.Met some great characters from across the globe recently and my beer bell is in overtime! @CanonFodder23 @Chillmatik_86 @Yorksh1rePud @G1ggsy @Moorlander @hjm600rr @PrairieGeek @beerfree2012 @dcs500 @lordmay etc etc
  • Moorlander
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Only half? are you slacking soldier!
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Good job to the BTS...!!

We are not the new FF, the FF are the FF and as far as i'm aware they don't do stats either.Our more recent players are having a beer and a laugh with us and are enjoying themselves.Met some great characters from across the globe recently and my beer bell is in overtime! @CanonFodder23 @Chillmatik_86 @Yorksh1rePud @G1ggsy @Moorlander @hjm600rr @PrairieGeek @beerfree2012 @dcs500 @lordmay etc etc

@Moorlander here. For the newer guys in the platoon my psn is @steveo_triple_x
    Living proof that stats don't matter :)
  • sandisam
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Check out https://bfnations.com, or their Discord https://discord.gg/bfnations. You'll definitely find other EU players there.