Calling Squad Orders is bugged

cylon0
203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 11
On numerous ocassions, I'll be running around as lead calling orders and then suddenly during the middle of the round, I'll be trying to call a new order by holding the 'Q' and attempting to point the mouse at an objective in the commorose menu, but the objectives no longer show up. This method of calling orders is good when the objective is not immediately visible (i.e. for a double-click of the 'Q' key on a flag).

Also, I've been in squads where we have an inactive leader (not even spawning or never calling orders), the chat window says I've been promoted to lead and yet I still can't call an order. No objectives are available in the commorose menu just as with the example above.

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• StingX71
    782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes I can get the rose to show, but can't get into any of the sub menus. Is this what you're describing? I'll get a revive from a medic, but can't thank him, probably think I'm unappreciative or something. lol
  • EdwinSpangler
    1758 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same, everything shows but I cannot click anything..
  • ghos7bear
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When this bug happens, move mouse over button, do left click, close the menu and then open it again. Happens all the time for me, especially love it when you're trying to call the JB-2.
  • cylon0
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ghos7bear wrote: »
    When this bug happens, move mouse over button, do left click, close the menu and then open it again. Happens all the time for me, especially love it when you're trying to call the JB-2.
    Good tip. I'll try it. I've actually gotten killed more than a few times focusing on trying to get this function to work correctly.
  • cylon0
    It seems like they corrected the issue with the latest patch.