Unlocking M1912 Storm

Wesker4755
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Well looks like this is going to be impossible since no one ever plays Turning Tides. Two servers up with it in rotation but no ever votes for them lol. Every time it is same boring maps picked every time. Why even buy/download DLC if you are going to choose same maps over and over? Like Battlefield 4, 90% of the servers are same two maps. Metro & Shanghai. EA/Dice shouldn't even waste time making the new maps. Just release the new guns for the base maps since that is all anyone cares about.

Comments

• UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still want maps! Those specific maps just help the longevity of the game. Turning tides does need some touching up though
  • Wesker4755
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    UglyNoah wrote: »
    I still want maps! Those specific maps just help the longevity of the game. Turning tides does need some touching up though

Yeah, me too. But what is the point since you never get to play them? $20 for map pack that you might get to play once or twice.
  • Forkbeard84
    1448 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im not seeing the turning tides maps too much but there are a lot of expansion maps still in rotatation. Verdun, fort de veax, Galicia, Brusiluv, etc. So dont give up there’s still quite a bit in play. I for one am not going anywhere.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is this the one which requires destroying 5 boats with AT gun? If so the default rotation has at least 2 maps with boats. Of course it will take you some time and patience but it's not impossible.
  • CS-2107
    1444 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Wesker4755 wrote: »
    UglyNoah wrote: »

Yeah, me too. But what is the point since you never get to play them? $20 for map pack that you might get to play once or twice.

Well there are mixed official servers, that have all maps in Rotation, but yes, the DLC servers aren't populated.