Upcoming patch notes sneak peak

123457»

Comments

• PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed how they singled out the MP28 in the tweets so I picked up that gun and golded it. With a little better recoil that could be a really nice gun for more than just a few map/modes. Really can't wait to see what they do with it.
  • bran1986
    5648 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed how they singled out the MP28 in the tweets so I picked up that gun and golded it. With a little better recoil that could be a really nice gun for more than just a few map/modes. Really can't wait to see what they do with it.

Especially with how good the hip fire on it is. Could become the best all around smg in the game.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When are these patches dropping please?
  • bran1986
    5648 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Tuesday
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Tuesday

Most likely Wednesday US east time.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Low velocity rounds are a no go for me. I love the SMGs but I've used them so sparingly because I dislike leading targets. I wish they'd push the velocity to minimum 500 m/s on all SMGs.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm working on that now.
    Just got done gold skinning the Sten, MP40 and EMP.
    A lot if people sleeping on the EMP, if it gets a recoil reduction it's gonna be a beast of a weapon.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Low velocity rounds are a no go for me. I love the SMGs but I've used them so sparingly because I dislike leading targets. I wish they'd push the velocity to minimum 500 m/s on all SMGs.

That would be nice....
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I say they should make medics smg super strong so we can have more videos and threads of 20 medics that wont revive because they are too bizzy getting the beastly kills while standing on top of dead soldiers. The good ol bf1 days will be back.
  • azelenkin0306
    553 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    To those who bought Battlefield 5: I really appreciate your efforts of being the beta testers for this game.

Please continue to support DICE and maybe in Summer we will have properly balanced game with all advertised content

Thanks

Don't be so jealous.

I am not. I will wait until the game will be finished and properly balanced. If players nowadays are fine with being the beta testers then so be it.