Can't see or find any Rush Servers

HAMMER6782341
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey

I can't seem to find any Rush servers for about a week, I have played the game since 31 December 2019.
Even worse is that when I log in, 50% of the time when I'm server browsing, I can't see any Non-premium servers

When I finally can see Non-premium server, I usually only see 1-2 and those are either Operation or Conquest.

I have tried quickplay 2 times, to find a rush match. First time the matchmaking system couldn't find me anything, second time it putted me in a match with 1 other player on the other team and said "beginning when there is enough players" Which in this case was 5 on each team.

Any ideas?

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They were being featured for two weeks in the Road to BFV promotion which should have ended. Not sure why they keep it running. Their game failed miserably and continuing to promote it in BF1 is a joke.
  • henbaoqian
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hey

I can't seem to find any Rush servers for about a week, I have played the game since 31 December 2019.
    Any ideas?

Rush is a dead mode, at least in BF1. NEVER played even one match in this mode. Frontline was kind of rush equivalent, I think but servers are rare. Most play Conquest, TDM, Domination or Opoerations, with I would say, Conquest being 80 % of all games. (which I personally like)