CC fixed?

XxmOss72xX
148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dice claim they have... I've played several hours not seeing any... various modes. I'm still CC po. Any other Xboxers not seeing the sweet sweet coins?

Comments

• UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    I haven't seen any yet. That backpay better be good, cause i have gotten a lot of stuff unlocked while not getting any CC and played many matches.

Update: i cleared my reserved space today, finished a match and got 100 CC. Will play some more to see if it is accumulating again.

I get CC for the first game of the day i play, the rest i still don't get any.
    Post edited by UGFREEZEIY on
  • XxmOss72xX
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update: Played for a few hours this afternoon... placed sweet 16 every round with most being top 5. Only the 300 CC's from my dailies. *sighs*
  • Plucky6922
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing for me on PS4, except what I received from assignments.
  • SkimpyWan
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing on 1st game then on second game I got 200 XP ... this BS!!
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play on xbox and it's fixed for me finally. Still says 2,000 and sometimes 1,000 and it actually pays out 200/100.
  • XxmOss72xX
    update 2: Played multiple games multiple game modes usually placing top 16... topped the board one grand op annnnnnnnnd.... nothing...nada... zip. It'd be really super swell if I could just earn some coin other than 300 daily grind... really DICE... I'm not even kidding. You know... put out a fix that actually fixes FOR ALL PLAYERS... just a thought. Going on over a frikken month since I've had coin other than the dailies
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3806 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Take a look in the armory and see how much you have. Check after a few rounds as I remember them saying that it may or may not appear at the end of a game but you still are accruing it.

-CB
  • XxmOss72xX
    Take a look in the armory and see how much you have. Check after a few rounds as I remember them saying that it may or may not appear at the end of a game but you still are accruing it.

-CB

I do take a look in the armory...(every time) annnnnnnnnd the my company screen to specialize some guns.... just to make sure. Nope, nope, and nope. No company coin accrual outside of daily grind. I don't have enough to upgrade guns that I would like to upgrade much less by wifty cosmetics. All of my friends are sitting on flipping great wadges of coin... but me? I'm panhandling on the street corners of Rotterdam and Arras
  • UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »

-CB

I do take a look in the armory...(every time) annnnnnnnnd the my company screen to specialize some guns.... just to make sure. Nope, nope, and nope. No company coin accrual outside of daily grind. I don't have enough to upgrade guns that I would like to upgrade much less by wifty cosmetics. All of my friends are sitting on flipping great wadges of coin... but me? I'm panhandling on the street corners of Rotterdam and Arras

I feel ya there man, only 2 of the planes i have are fully upgraded, but they are both on axis side. I am hoping that the update to fix this issue will be soon.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been seeing constant coins every match but it does not show up in the eor screen.

Few hundred every game.

But I do know others are still having issues.
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump. This is still broken