Can't buy BFV from Origin

IShotgunUCry
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 11
Guys did any of you had a problem with buying BFV in Origin? I mean i click buy now and it loads looooong and then it says something like "Ooops" and I cant proceed... How can i fix it BFV is 50% off for the last day I really wanna make it :D

edit;
"Whoops!
We had some trouble processing your request. There could be an issue with your order, please check your order history to see if your transaction was completed successfully, if not, try again later."

Comments

• Targost
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have the same problem. I tried deleting the cache and cookies and nothing changes. I also tried to buy it from the internet site and it has the same problem.
  • IShotgunUCry
    Im pretty sure they gonna fix it tomorrow when the discount ends pff...
  • Targost
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah looks like EA doesn't want money right now. I tried to buy other games on origin and it doesn't work either. I have BFV installed because i tested it with origin access.
  • IShotgunUCry
    They always want money thats why its not working on Discount... When normal prices pops up everything will be fine... We just got f***ng clickbaited with this fake 50% off...
  • IShotgunUCry
    And there we go hahaha we are already too late, standard prices just showed up. You guys are **** ridiculous, Origin and EA is one piece of **** I swear, as it always was ;) Bye