Company Coins - Somewhat Broken

WetIaM
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Company Coins are awarded for the first 50 levels of gameplay. After that, you will only receive up to 2100 coins a week if you play daily and complete all the daily assignments. The amount of company coins is no where near enough to unlock all the specializations for guns and vehicles.

Will there be a fix for this? Or is DICE/EA just hoping that kids take their parents credit cards and drop tons of money on the Coins when they release it as a microtransaction?

Comments

• NemoDahFish
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I keep getting leveling coins 1000 coins per level. Even tho i am level 50 it keeps giving me 1000 every day for leveling from 49 to 50...
  • WetIaM
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I keep getting leveling coins 1000 coins per level. Even tho i am level 50 it keeps giving me 1000 every day for leveling from 49 to 50...

Are you actually getting the coins though? My game tells me I am earning 1,000 coins every time I play but I never get them.
  • XxmOss72xX
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played for awhile on news that this was fixed. T'was not for me. Not unexpected, but still disappointing.
  • WetIaM
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »
    Played for awhile on news that this was fixed. T'was not for me. Not unexpected, but still disappointing.

Yeah I just started a new thread. Last night they put out a letter on reddit saying that players would start earning coins after level 50 but I have not heard of it working for anyone. What a shocker!!!
  • KILLSLOWPRO
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After almost 3 months of release you'd think this would be fixed. So far they have addressed the infinite loading screen bug, and for awhile it was happenning every other game for me, but it hasn't happened for awhile and I'm not seeing people get randomly dced. This is a plus for cooperative play because I really hate playing good with friends and bugging out getting put on the otherside, or waiting till the next match. I have seen NOTHING from EA concerning company coin. May be on reddit, but if thats the case, wtf is this site for?

Im getting bored, and thats a strange feeling in middle of a 'simulated' war zone.
  • NemoDahFish
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetIaM wrote: »

Are you actually getting the coins though? My game tells me I am earning 1,000 coins every time I play but I never get them.

That might be true. Did not actually check if i got them
  • WetIaM
    WetIaM wrote: »

That might be true. Did not actually check if i got them

Several of my friends "thought" they were getting them but they were not in reality.