Impossible ZH 29 Mastery 20 headshots in objective areas?

kurtf5
48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Can someone help me with this I have been trying for days, the most ive got is about 12 in a round.
ZH29 20 headshots in objective areas or 10 in a life in objective areas. I try on breakthrough but quit out the game if im defending because its pointless, the enemy has to be in the objective area which takes ages and by the time they come its in a huge zerg, and since the ZH29 is TWO headshots to kill, after one im dead especially using a controller.
I did this just fine with the 1 headshot kill snipers like the Enfield but this is just the worst.
Any tips?

Comments

• kreepypriest
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did the selb 1906 on domintation for the same final assignment.
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines. I’ve had the best chance with that since the rounds can last a long time. Some matches are close to an hour due to a clock bug where the timer stops. I have all gold recon guns except Selb and model 8 so far. Grinding those now. RSC was the worst for me.
  • onehitwondah
    48 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also, 3x scope and get aggressive. Chest first then hopefully recoil will line up with the head. 6x scope made the recoil harder to deal with.
  • Autorotor
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines bro ;)