I love the Molotov.

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Find grenades not much cop in this game overall but I get pure satisfaction out of the molotov. Like when you launch it into a corner people are camping and they can't get away, that noise of the hitmarkers toasting them to death is just satisfying. Much prefer it to BF1's incendiary. Anyone else a fan?

Comments

• xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't used it but will now lol.
  • KMAsterisk
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also useful for area denial, or preventing revives
  • Singe1989
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is awesome. Great for throwing into a spot which you can’t quite see and watch them flee on fire. Also for blocking passageways, has saved me countless times when the room is about to get stormed and you essentially block off the doorway with it.

Just getting used to the range of it now so I can pretty much get my shot spot on to where I want it, with grenades and their very long fuse timer, the Molotov is the best of the bunch by far wouldn’t use anything else.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Find grenades not much cop in this game overall but I get pure satisfaction out of the molotov. Like when you launch it into a corner people are camping and they can't get away, that noise of the hitmarkers toasting them to death is just satisfying. Much prefer it to BF1's incendiary. Anyone else a fan?

It's fun to use
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Most useful point is once you shot an enemy and you need to flee but you know his squad is around you throw it on him so he can't get revived.