Need squad mates , my last resort.

georgeanzelon
25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 12
Was hoping others may want to squad up and play bf5. I am finding myself at the tipping point of leaving bf5 and am praying playing with other people may help improve the experience. I believe running solo is just making the transition to this game that much harder. I play 2 matches and end up quitting. Just not fun when you feel inferior.
GT: TankerDude69
Post edited by georgeanzelon on

Comments

• sabersun
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • georgeanzelon
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sabersun wrote: »

Thank you, sorry. Should have looked around first probably.
  • Aflag666
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Greetings and salutations. I'm on Pacific Time. I play most evenings after work and on weekends. GT is x Aflag x. Got a few people I play with at times (have played with sabersun, great squad mate, who I met on the post he referred you to) but also play solo. Feel free to add me and we can see if we gel or not. Also, make sure to add your GT so people can find you too. And definitely check out the link saber provided. One other thing, there's a fella on these posts who created a club on Xbox for people to find squadmates on BFV with mics. I'll try to find his post and link that as well. If you see me online and playing BFV, message me for an invite. Sometimes we have full squads and have to do some juggling to get everyone on the same team in the same server, but with a little patience we get it done. I'm a casual player, and so are the malcontents I play with, but we do okay and usually have a blast in the process.
  • georgeanzelon
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    Greetings and salutations. I'm on Pacific Time. I play most evenings after work and on weekends. GT is x Aflag x. Got a few people I play with at times (have played with sabersun, great squad mate, who I met on the post he referred you to) but also play solo. Feel free to add me and we can see if we gel or not. Also, make sure to add your GT so people can find you too. And definitely check out the link saber provided. One other thing, there's a fella on these posts who created a club on Xbox for people to find squadmates on BFV with mics. I'll try to find his post and link that as well. If you see me online and playing BFV, message me for an invite. Sometimes we have full squads and have to do some juggling to get everyone on the same team in the same server, but with a little patience we get it done. I'm a casual player, and so are the malcontents I play with, but we do okay and usually have a blast in the process.

Thank you, will add you. Just got mic up and running. Btw my gamertag is TankerDude69
  • asittingduck
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Was hoping others may want to squad up and play bf5. I am finding myself at the tipping point of leaving bf5 and am praying playing with other people may help improve the experience. I believe running solo is just making the transition to this game that much harder. I play 2 matches and end up quitting. Just not fun when you feel inferior.

As long as your not a kid add me

a sittingduck73.

Time zone Gmt but play all hours of the day and night.
  • sabersun
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

a sittingduck73.

Hey. I tried to add you but the 'friend' button is greyed out. Any idea?
    I am definitely not a kid :-)
    GT: s4bersun
  • asittingduck
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sabersun wrote: »

a sittingduck73.

Hey. I tried to add you but the 'friend' button is greyed out. Any idea?
    I am definitely not a kid :-)
    GT: s4bersun

I tried adding you at first it was also greyed out but then after I sent a message it let me add you
  • GrimeySix
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Just want to chime in, as I find myself at that same point early on. First, I believe this game simply has a steeper learning curve, certainly steeper than BF1 if that's what you're coming fresh off of (as I was). Second, the game plays shockingly different when you get a squad playing as a team, it's exponentially better. Third, weapon specializations and finding the right guns to match your skills takes some time, but it also helps quite a bit. Lastly, don't tolerate bad squads, if you're in a group filled with solo pilots or "sniper" tanks playing in quiet corners way off objectives, ditch it and try another one.

It was a grind early on for me, but in my experience, if you just stick it through, you eventually learn/adjust and it gets really good.