RSP to remove Hackers

Nateoxide
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
How long do we need to wait for some kind of answer on RSP?? Can anyone confirm if fair fight or any other cheat system is even in use right now? Sure as hell doesn't seem like it.

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another "Everyone whos better than me is hacking" thread?
  • Metal_Jockets
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nateoxide wrote: »
    How long do we need to wait for some kind of answer on RSP??

RSP's with good admins will defiantly keep the gaming experience more honest that official dice servers at this point in time..not to mention it'll also be another form of revenue for EA/DICE .. win, win.

• RabbidWallaby
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't care what anyone says, but as someone who has played all BF's this is by far the biggest hackfest I have ever seen. Not just people that are better because there are ALOT running around with them toned down. Would love to see the rental servers implemented, not sure when, or even if, it's going to happen. P.S. They will probably lock this due to that terrible H word as they always do.
  • Wikstone
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Third party servers and procon never going to happend, need to look other games. RSP maybe with very limited admin tools.
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wikstone wrote: »
    Third party servers and procon never going to happend, need to look other games. RSP maybe with very limited admin tools.

would rather limited tools than none at all. bf1 server is rather popular with the same setup. other games don't offer the same graphics or gameplay really. they have it all infront of them just making a mule out of it all.
  • TFBisquit
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They used to have admins in their offical BF3 servers. But I suppose in the current state, they would need too many of them, which are also available to put their time into it.
    We need rented and ranked servers, 24h maps, which will give a much better experience for all players.
    @YourLocalPlumber , I see what you mean, but the words you use indicate you don't need or want extra anti cheat, or extra admins.
    In its current state with the netcode issues, one frame deaths, deaths out of nowhere etc etc, it's easy to think there are alot of cheaters, whether this is actually true or false.
    Untill those issues are resolved, you will find this kind of threads on a regular base unfortunately.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

in 230 hours of playing i have seen more than 50 confirmed cheaters whats ur point? i have clips from spectating guys who hipfire headshots with kar98k in hamada from 250m or guys shoot at nothing and getting 2-3 kills at once, no esp or aimbot? they are better players eh?
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

in 230 hours of playing i have seen more than 50 confirmed cheaters whats ur point? i have clips from spectating guys who hipfire headshots with kar98k in hamada from 250m or guys shoot at nothing and getting 2-3 kills at once, no esp or aimbot? they are better players eh?

also these guys are topping leaderboards with 22k points and the best second in the leaderboard has 8k score, or the enemy team first way less kills and score. so hackusations are real, we all get the netcode is trash and ttd with one frame deaths but once in a while, when you are in a lobby with a cheater every death is the same from nowhere
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

also these guys are topping leaderboards with 22k points and the best second in the leaderboard has 8k score, or the enemy team first way less kills and score. so hackusations are real, we all get the netcode is trash and ttd with one frame deaths but once in a while, when you are in a lobby with a cheater every death is the same from nowhere

50 Cheaters in 230 hours? That is hard to believe. I personally had great games where I was over 10k points ahead of 2nd noob behind me. So whats your point?
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ignore him.
  • MocKIngSpONgeBoB
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lot of cheaters yep. Most of them use the Lewis so they have 97 bullets and no requirement for ADS (simple aimbot), but even seen some guys getting kills through everything between them and their target. I'm waiting for the flying guys killing you with ammo box, BF1 style.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

Ignore him.

ignore me? because i say the truth? with nvidia shadowplay i have recorded 300gb footage of me playing or spectating. the spectating videos are 80gb full of cheaters i have came across. so instead of being impolite to those that have different opinion say something that has validation in your words
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

Ignore him.

also i dont understand why you have to be toxic, this game has cheaters they even upload their videos with esp and aimbot in youtube and still they play, you defend them in the name of hackusations, did i say a good guy killed me? i said a guy killing multiple targets while just burst fire a lewis gun or an mg42 while 4 people spectate him and have knowledge how aimbots and esp work he is a cheater end of story,l. if you want to defend the aimbotters is your problem
  • YourLocalPlumber

Ignore him.

ignore me? because i say the truth? with nvidia shadowplay i have recorded 300gb footage of me playing or spectating. the spectating videos are 80gb full of cheaters i have came across. so instead of being impolite to those that have different opinion say something that has validation in your words

Upload to youtube and send me links, I'd like to watch.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

Ignore him.

i have reported them all with attached videos, i dont need to prove something in a random guy in a forum who wants to be arrogant
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

50 Cheaters in 230 hours? That is hard to believe. I personally had great games where I was over 10k points ahead of 2nd noob behind me. So whats your point?

hat is hard to believe man? in european servers you can find easily some one if you dont know what esp is at least dont talk. its hard to believe he says how.many hours have you played? i play with my squad and we all see them and spectate them also report them whats your point? i have 3 more friends who play all the time with them and we have seen cheaters with our own eyes.. are we stupid then?
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Ignore him.

you want to see for yourself , just type in BFV anti cheat or BFV cheaters in youtube and you will see everything you need to
  • Jezzzeh
    648 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    50 cheaters in 230 hours? Wow. Seems a little unlucky or what?

I've played about 170 hours and I've maybe seen 1 obvious cheater. I must just be very lucky. Haha.

RSP would help but the vast majority asking for this will be getting admin powers and sadly banning people left right and centre.

Hacking is out there but it's not anything like as common as some make out
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    50 cheaters in 230 hours? Wow. Seems a little unlucky or what?

I've played about 170 hours and I've maybe seen 1 obvious cheater. I must just be very lucky. Haha.

RSP would help but the vast majority asking for this will be getting admin powers and sadly banning people left right and centre.

Hacking is out there but it's not anything like as common as some make out

most videos are from 9th to 16th of november that cheaters were rampaging on servers, but again i have reported with proof videos and lately after the tides of war update till 5 days before.