Comments

• Attilas0221
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    5.7kd on foot
    46kd in tanks
    49kd ju88 lol
    Avg spm 788
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stat tracking has killed these games as people sit back and stroke their Epeen over their K/D instead of actually contributing to any real gameplay. Just my 2 cents as someone who has been playing for a long time.

8.42 K/D.
    99.1% Wins.

Just sayin’
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    Mine is 2.01. What is yours?

Mine is 1.80 and climbing. Aggressive Medic no vehicles solo play healing and reviving on the reg.

Unlocked gold camo for Sten, MP40 and recently the EMP. Will work on the rest when the buff to smg's happen.
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    0.37 and trying to get it even lower.
    WApon I used most is a beer bottle.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/IamSoSorry59/overview
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    5.7kd on foot
    46kd in tanks
    49kd ju88 lol
    Avg spm 788

What platform & What game mode ?

@ProLegion_exor

I’m not gonna lie man I’d love too see what a typical game of CQ looks to you.

How many people do you normally have playing on your team at least 2 squads worth?

• johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    K/d means nothing , for a game like this it is all about offensive / defensive objective points , revives , heals , ammo all the team stuff. You could have a low K/D ie .87 but be a great sqd / team player or you could have a K/D like 3.4 and just sit on the outside not contributing, also take in account the amount of kills , ie player A goes 50 / 25 player B goes 8 / 2 so by stats B look the best but A actually is , then you have the amount of hours because the longer you play more it should affect your K/D, what mode you play and lastly for this game going for assignments and gold guns really affects your K/D , if I just played the 1/2 guns I prefer my K/D would be great but as you can see it is just average https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/johnojohnson/overview
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Between 1,00-1.05
    Probably would be higher if I stick with the classes I'm good with like the Medic and Support shotgun but I am working on getting at least 1 golden plate weapon skin for all my classes.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0.95 last i checked.
  • CanonFodder23
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Accoring to this https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/CanonFodder23/overview it's 1.07. But i don't really care about an overall k/d just so long as at the end of a game I've had some kills, and preferably some tank kills. I reckon, though, that I must be in the top 5 most mediocre players on BFV
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    5.7kd on foot
    46kd in tanks
    49kd ju88 lol
    Avg spm 788

@ProLegion_exor

How many people do you normally have playing on your team at least 2 squads worth?

Thanks.

I usually play with 1-2 friends, 3 max. More then that and I’m bored xD

• Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wah wah wah i don't care about kd wah wah.

Mine was 2.08 last i checked.
  • _WarriorSaint-xX
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5.7kd on foot
    46kd in tanks
    49kd ju88 lol
    Avg spm 788

@ProLegion_exor

I remember I used to persuade @ProLegion_exor to play CQ when we played Hardline, wasnt his cup ot tea.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1.68 and increasing.

I’m a lowly, solo tdm main. I do squad up with Le Sauce for conquest periodically when our schedules align.

I only use the ammo crate for support; otherwise, I would have more resupplies.

Happy with my medic stats despite playing 13 hours thus far. I am loving medic, so the hours will continue to grow.

image0.png

image0.png
  • crixus82
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even though it's not the most important aspect, being fairly decent is important to being balanced and useful with your job.
    I work long hours so I didn't have the adjustment period some had before heavy playing periods
    Right now it's a **** .71 but of late most days I'm trending at 1.5 - 2 while still playing my jobs.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    full951 wrote: »
    when there's vehicles involved kd means next to nothing. you can both get a super high kd by using vehicles and get a super low kd going up against them. and running away which is the trait of a coward gets you that high kd too. then there's revives: fact is, we got killed but revived. AFAIK there's no Stat on how many times we've been revived. cuz if there was, we'd all subtract that from anyone's kd for a "truer kd"

it's not like rainbow 6 or csgo where kd is mostly infantry PvP. it doesn't really reflect on the quality of a battlefield player as well as we'd all hope.

Battlefieldtracker shows how many times you've been revived.

For examble, my overall k/d is 1.62, but if I add all the times I've been revived to my deaths - my k/d falls to 1.33, so it does make a big difference.
    Post edited by SunnyTheWerewolf on
  • crixus82
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People saying k/d doesn't matter are not very smart. It's not everything, but it's part of a balance. If you're constantly dead, even playing your job to the max you are still not going to be very affective for you're team. A medic goes 5-20 for example has some heals but say has 10 revives. Yeah that would help lower the pressure on team but overall he would hurt the team. Also if you have allot of negative assaults and supports, your team is probably in allot of trouble.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crixus82 wrote: »
    People saying k/d doesn't matter are not very smart. It's not everything, but it's part of a balance. If you're constantly dead, even playing your job to the max you are still not going to be very affective for you're team. A medic goes 5-20 for example has some heals but say has 10 revives. Yeah that would help lower the pressure on team but overall he would hurt the team. Also if you have allot of negative assaults and supports, your team is probably in allot of trouble.

Dats some true things u said, the only problem i see with the kd is, f. e. i have 1.20 - eventho u would imagine that u shred me all day long, yet i also go out of a game with 3.5 kd. No camp or snipe, favorite 'play type' combat medic.

Therefore the only thing u can really tell, would be a 1 vs 1 :smiley:

I also would say spm is way for efficient to tell, if somebody is grinding hard. I never see a 2k spm player with a low kd.

Greetz,
    Pat
  • SirTerrible
    1638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A little bit over 1
This discussion has been closed.