Weekly Debrief

What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• TyroneLoyd_TV
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    I don't have to wonder if I am good--DICE thinks I am good and places me in the top of the scoreboards of nearly every game I play.
    Your beef is with DICE, not me. Some of you seem mad that a guy who goes 18/20 can be #3 and a guy who goes 44/19 can end up in 20th place. Sorry, not my problem.

You do know we can see alot of your games on bfvtracker......?
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sure. Some games I join with 40 tickets left, what is your point? How long should we keep this thread going.. I have more points to make, but I was reserving some "ammo" just in case we wanted to run this out to 100 pages.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So let me get this straight with quickly clicking through 2 months worth of game reports you have maybe 1 or 2 4th places and the rest are no where near the top of the scoreboard. I'm being honest man but your claims are extremely cherry picked along with your screenshots. I'm just stating you don't have to fib about your performance we can see it clearly.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What you can clearly see, I can say the inverse. It's what we can't see about your stats. You play on PC (nuff said). This same exact thing happened on the BF 1 K/D threads, I was made to feel inferior by people who were later exposed to be cheaters/boosters/scum-tactics.
    You are free to think I'm a scrub player. I know several things: I play on console, I play (almost exclusively) conquest, I don't cheat, I don't boost, nor do I care about K/D.
    The bottom line is it's really not about ME. Please get this... my points where I showed an upsidedown K/D can be in 1st place on the scoreboard and a guy who is 44/19 can end up in 20th is a fact of life. What else do you need?
    ==
    I also explained how a medic can go 18/20 and have 40 revives in a round and be better than a guy that went 30/10. Another irrefutable fact.
    Your type seems to forget the ammo that gets handed to you, and helps a support player get points, is not "cheap free points for passing out ammo" the bullets he gives you are LETHAL. They end up in helping to KILL ENEMIES. The revives you get also assist your K/D in ways that are not captured nor quantified on the stat-page.
    Why are you trying to make it about whether or not I'm a good player or not? I'm making points that apply to EVERYONE in the game.
    Even in the 4 games I was being smart-alec about yesterday where I posted my positive K/D's, I noticed that the one where I got the highest K/D was also my lowest SPM and my High SPM games were generally my lower K/D games. I notice a trend.. a correlation, if you will. But you don't have to agree. You can keep linking to your stats and feel satisfied. I'm going to try to stop posting as much in this thread because I feel like I'm repeating myself. I also know when BF6 or BC3 comes out, I will need to make the same reminders for people such as yourself that think your K/D is your own.
    ==
    There are so many unknowns that we don't know about your K/D and how you get it. You play on PC (nuff said).
    I have also admitted there are much better players than I, some have better K/D's, I even posted a pic where I was in 6th place and the 3 people directly above me had sub-1 K/D's or 1.00 K/D and had a better game than me, even though I went 14/8.
    Please let this be the last of calling me out and making the entire thread about ME and whether or not I'm a scrub.
    Life lesson: When people say "Ooh, look how fat that guy is" what they are usually saying is "hey, look how fit I am.". You are not fooling me Tyrone. People that post links to their stats in their sig, are compensating for something.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    edited February 20
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    What you can clearly see, I can say the inverse. It's what we can't see about your stats. You play on PC (nuff said). This same exact thing happened on the BF 1 K/D threads, I was made to feel inferior by people who were later exposed to be cheaters/boosters/scum-tactics.
    You are free to think I'm a scrub player. I know several things: I play on console, I play (almost exclusively) conquest, I don't cheat, I don't boost, nor do I care about K/D.
    The bottom line is it's really not about ME. Please get this... my points where I showed an upsidedown K/D can be in 1st place on the scoreboard and a guy who is 44/19 can end up in 20th is a fact of life. What else do you need?
    ==
    I also explained how a medic can go 18/20 and have 40 revives in a round and be better than a guy that went 30/10. Another irrefutable fact.
    Your type seems to forget the ammo that gets handed to you, and helps a support player get points, is not "cheap free points for passing out ammo" the bullets he gives you are LETHAL. They end up in helping to KILL ENEMIES. The revives you get also assist your K/D in ways that are not captured nor quantified on the stat-page.
    Why are you trying to make it about whether or not I'm a good player or not? I'm making points that apply to EVERYONE in the game.
    Even in the 4 games I was being smart-alec about yesterday where I posted my positive K/D's, I noticed that the one where I got the highest K/D was also my lowest SPM and my High SPM games were generally my lower K/D games. I notice a trend.. a correlation, if you will. But you don't have to agree. You can keep linking to your stats and feel satisfied. I'm going to try to stop posting as much in this thread because I feel like I'm repeating myself. I also know when BF6 or BC3 comes out, I will need to make the same reminders for people such as yourself that think your K/D is your own.
    ==
    There are so many unknowns that we don't know about your K/D and how you get it. You play on PC (nuff said).
    I have also admitted there are much better players than I, some have better K/D's, I even posted a pic where I was in 6th place and the 3 people directly above me had sub-1 K/D's or 1.00 K/D and had a better game than me, even though I went 14/8.
    Please let this be the last of calling me out and making the entire thread about ME and whether or not I'm a scrub.
    Life lesson: When people say "Ooh, look how fat that guy is" what they are usually saying is "hey, look how fit I am.". You are not fooling me Tyrone. People that post links to their stats in their sig, are compensating for something.

I've pointed out the clear inaccuracies in your statements.
    You commented so you will have comments back. It's simple.
    You made the comments stating you did this and that and were on top of the scoreboard so if anyone were to blame about making the thread about yourself its you making false claims.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    edited February 20
    Another thing. I'm a streamer i'm allowed to to link my channel in my signature if i so please as long as it doesn't violate the TOS like many others. The stats are for reference and can be considering bragging in a sense which many people also do put in there signature. That doesn't change the false statements you have given which i have addressed.
This discussion has been closed.