What is your K/D ratio?

145791053

Comments

  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone on this post saying K/D doesn't matter are people with low kd's lol. Sure there are some good players with high SPM but low K/D and sure there are some with a high K/D that camp all game. But to the people stating they have a 1.00 kd and are the ones doing all the work for the team is wrong. I'm sure you're reviving and resupplying / whatnot but if you think K/D doesn't matter then you're wrong. Not trying to brag or offend anyone. K/D only matters if you have a high SPM to go along with it to prove you aren't camping or using vehicles.

    wrong wrong wrong , scroll back read my post k/d usually is a false positive

    Not usually but it can be a false postive which was literally what i said. But what I'm saying is that someone with a high K/D and a decent spm is a good player regardless. Your individual spm is 464 but your k/d is only a 1.82. Personally I rate k/d above spm but you need a decent amount of kills too. If you play infantry and have a high K/d I assume you aren't camping. I'd say you're a pretty good player but Kills still help the team by stopping the enemy from capturing flags.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone on this post saying K/D doesn't matter are people with low kd's lol. Sure there are some good players with high SPM but low K/D and sure there are some with a high K/D that camp all game. But to the people stating they have a 1.00 kd and are the ones doing all the work for the team is wrong. I'm sure you're reviving and resupplying / whatnot but if you think K/D doesn't matter then you're wrong. Not trying to brag or offend anyone. K/D only matters if you have a high SPM to go along with it to prove you aren't camping or using vehicles.

    wrong wrong wrong , scroll back read my post k/d usually is a false positive

    Kills also contribute to tickets so dropping 50 kills a game definitely helps
  • y_j_es_i
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    0.92 (currently rising)
    Trying to play the objectives, do many assignmnets , revive allies at all costs as well as not only maining the tryhard classes took its toll to me.
    .
    At least my more regular squad-mates appreciate the effort
    @Hawxxeye

    I’m in a similar position man.

    If you change, don’t change too much. There are too many lil s***s not ptfo, not reviving allies when it’s safe to do so and only playing the tryhard classes for the good of the game. Selfish pr***s.
    Don’t become like them
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1.4 KDR 1.4KPM 540SPM as medic playing Domination with some TDM and Conquest in there.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone on this post saying K/D doesn't matter are people with low kd's lol. Sure there are some good players with high SPM but low K/D and sure there are some with a high K/D that camp all game. But to the people stating they have a 1.00 kd and are the ones doing all the work for the team is wrong. I'm sure you're reviving and resupplying / whatnot but if you think K/D doesn't matter then you're wrong. Not trying to brag or offend anyone. K/D only matters if you have a high SPM to go along with it to prove you aren't camping or using vehicles.

    wrong wrong wrong , scroll back read my post k/d usually is a false positive

    Kills also contribute to tickets so dropping 50 kills a game definitely helps

    To an extent yes. But if out of those 50 kills 20 of them get revived it only counts toward 30 tickets.

    Same with kd. If you play with a squad on a regular base you are more likely to have a higher kd because of revives.
  • mrzamo1879
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Who cares? Why are proposing obsessed with this stupid stat?! I play to win, couldn't give a toss about k/d

    Only people with a rubbish kd say they don’t care, it’s true.
  • mrzamo1879
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 13
    Who cares. Shouldn't be your focus. Recons at the edge of the map with 12 kills 1 death in dead last place with 1500 points or something. Way to help the team. When i see a guy in first place and he doesnt lead in kills, you know hes the man

    Are you one of those people who just yells ptfo and blindly charges an objective? Oh look here I took objective E but I died 10 times doing it, yeah great way to help the team.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mrzamo1879 wrote: »
    Who cares. Shouldn't be your focus. Recons at the edge of the map with 12 kills 1 death in dead last place with 1500 points or something. Way to help the team. When i see a guy in first place and he doesnt lead in kills, you know hes the man

    Are you one of those people who just yells ptfo and blindly charges an objective? Oh look here I took objective E but I died 10 times doing it, yeah great way to help the team.

    Thos people drove me crazy. But I get noth side when it comes to kd. I dont think kd is a good way to represent skill in a bf game with the revive system. U could die 5 times before it even counting once to you death total.

    But kd is an important thing because it gives and idea out how many tickets you lose for your team.

    But it goes both ways as well the 30 kills u get in game dont mean 30 tickets for the other team because of what I said above
    Everyone on this post saying K/D doesn't matter are people with low kd's lol. Sure there are some good players with high SPM but low K/D and sure there are some with a high K/D that camp all game. But to the people stating they have a 1.00 kd and are the ones doing all the work for the team is wrong. I'm sure you're reviving and resupplying / whatnot but if you think K/D doesn't matter then you're wrong. Not trying to brag or offend anyone. K/D only matters if you have a high SPM to go along with it to prove you aren't camping or using vehicles.

    wrong wrong wrong , scroll back read my post k/d usually is a false positive

    Kills also contribute to tickets so dropping 50 kills a game definitely helps

    To an extent yes. But if out of those 50 kills 20 of them get revived it only counts toward 30 tickets.

    Same with kd. If you play with a squad on a regular base you are more likely to have a higher kd because of revives.

  • Hawxxeye
    4827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    0.92 (currently rising)
    Trying to play the objectives, do many assignmnets , revive allies at all costs as well as not only maining the tryhard classes took its toll to me.
    .
    At least my more regular squad-mates appreciate the effort
    @Hawxxeye

    I’m in a similar position man.

    If you change, don’t change too much. There are too many lil s***s not ptfo, not reviving allies when it’s safe to do so and only playing the tryhard classes for the good of the game. Selfish pr***s.
    Don’t become like them
    fortunately my conscience does not allow me to ever completely forshake the objective like a lot of people seem to do. If I will decide to "camp" I will generally do it inside the contested objective where it is useful.
    The assignments however are usually causing more harm than good and I wish they could be tweaked with more alternative ways to finish them without being encouraged to play like a selfish prick :disappointed:
  • Pelliy
    2053 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stat tracking has killed these games as people sit back and stroke their Epeen over their K/D instead of actually contributing to any real gameplay. Just my 2 cents as someone who has been playing for a long time.

    Most people don't even check.
  • Pelliy
    2053 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Im at a 2.58 (assault KD is higher of course) but I really want to get my KPM up. Its at 1.01 right now but I started off really slow kill wise. Im averaging about 25 - 35 kills a game with a few 40s and 50s in there. SPM is 462 which is about average I would say. I want my KD to be 3+ by the end of BFV life cycle.

    Yeah that's what I want to increase. My kpm.is stuck at 1.56-1.57

    I'd really like to get it up to 1.7 at least. I don't mind the KD being where it's at if the kpm was higher.

    I also want a three. I think I will reach three by the end of the life cycle. It's almost there anyway so. But I'd like to kill more consistently is more important for me when I play. I want to control the most but it's hard because these maps are complex.
  • Pelliy
    2053 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Mine is 2.06 or 2.07 or something, playing only infantry and all classes near equally.

    But aside from that, lol why the hell are so many people commenting with "why does it matter" or "you shouldn't be focused on KD"?

    You guys do realize that the OP asked nothing apart from what EVERYONE'S KD was in general, right? He didn't say it mattered above all else or that people should be focused on having a high KD. Nor did he insist anyone was bad because thier KD was low.

    Why do so many people around here flip out if KD is even MENTIONED? I understand being against stat bashing, but damn.

    It's self-projection. These people are insecure about their kds so they feel the need to project that it doesn't matter.

    Some even revel in it being low and view themselves as "team player" when in reality as you said no one mention anything. Op just asked.

    It's totally self-projection.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't post my kd here otherwise the mod will close this thread for baiting ppl. But anyway, anyone who cares about KD in BF knows how much KD I have.
  • Hawxxeye
    4827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Mine is 2.06 or 2.07 or something, playing only infantry and all classes near equally.

    But aside from that, lol why the hell are so many people commenting with "why does it matter" or "you shouldn't be focused on KD"?

    You guys do realize that the OP asked nothing apart from what EVERYONE'S KD was in general, right? He didn't say it mattered above all else or that people should be focused on having a high KD. Nor did he insist anyone was bad because thier KD was low.

    Why do so many people around here flip out if KD is even MENTIONED? I understand being against stat bashing, but damn.

    It's self-projection. These people are insecure about their kds so they feel the need to project that it doesn't matter.

    Some even revel in it being low and view themselves as "team player" when in reality as you said no one mention anything. Op just asked.

    It's totally self-projection.
    It is a direct result of there being a precedent of people using the said stat to "attack" others and their opinions several times in the past both in forums and ingame. Fortunately the good mods will stamp out the offenders on the forums at least.
  • NemoDahFish
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think people have much higher KD on Bfv because of squad revive.

    I played matches where i died maybe 10-15 times but it didnt count because i was in a good squad that revived each other.
    Add few good medics on your team and your KD will be over 3-4.

    Other times i would take all those deaths because i was in an awful squad and no good medics on team.

    People who are playing with friends will have an advantage here as they will play better as a squad than if you just join a random squad.

    Imo bleed out time is way too long since both your squad and medics can revive you. It should be half the time it is now.


  • SirTerrible
    1514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think people have much higher KD on Bfv because of squad revive.

    I played matches where i died maybe 10-15 times but it didnt count because i was in a good squad that revived each other.
    Add few good medics on your team and your KD will be over 3-4.

    Other times i would take all those deaths because i was in an awful squad and no good medics on team.

    People who are playing with friends will have an advantage here as they will play better as a squad than if you just join a random squad.

    Imo bleed out time is way too long since both your squad and medics can revive you. It should be half the time it is now.


    A lot of the good players I know have a worse K/D in BFV than in BF1, and those that don't have worse K/Ds have worse KPMs at least.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    who really cares , but i do find one thing amusing all these people say how important K/D is and people with out it are just trying to defend or make excuses theirs is low , but those people dont show their own K/D if their forum name is different to in game lol, and that one guy that said the mod would shut the thread down if he showed it lmao
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    who really cares , but i do find one thing amusing all these people say how important K/D is and people with out it are just trying to defend or make excuses theirs is low , but those people dont show their own K/D if their forum name is different to in game lol, and that one guy that said the mod would shut the thread down if he showed it lmao

    https://forums.battlefield.com/EN-US/discussion/86669/world-1st-kd-100#latest
    Don't believe me? See for yourself.
  • UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2.1 .. more into the win% stat tho
  • PeopleChamp313
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    Mine is 1.4 I think but my win percentage is 73% but honestly first guy to comment is right, it’s best to play & not care or think about little stuff like that because you can enjoy the game more & not get mad. I’ve learned that as I got older.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!