What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Im at a 2.58 (assault KD is higher of course) but I really want to get my KPM up. Its at 1.01 right now but I started off really slow kill wise. Im averaging about 25 - 35 kills a game with a few 40s and 50s in there. SPM is 462 which is about average I would say. I want my KD to be 3+ by the end of BFV life cycle.

Yeah that's what I want to increase. My kpm.is stuck at 1.56-1.57

I'd really like to get it up to 1.7 at least. I don't mind the KD being where it's at if the kpm was higher.

I also want a three. I think I will reach three by the end of the life cycle. It's almost there anyway so. But I'd like to kill more consistently is more important for me when I play. I want to control the most but it's hard because these maps are complex.
    Dude, I would kill for your KPM, my K/D for assault is 3.24 but KPM is only .66.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    3 KD. I like playing the game as much as possible and not a re spawn simulator.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't post my kd here otherwise the mod will close this thread for baiting ppl. But anyway, anyone who cares about KD in BF knows how much KD I have.

I’ve no idea, but ye I dont care for k/d, as long as I win. So please inform me if you are so superior.
  • SirBobdk
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stats are a funny thing. People act like every one knows them. But only the player him self and no one else care. If people look at your stats its only to see if your cheating and then your name is forgotten 10 sec later.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kdr means nothing without kpm included. i would take 2kd + 1.5kpm over 10kd + 0.5 kpm, anyday.
  • Hawxxeye
    8046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stats are a funny thing. People act like every one knows them. But only the player him self and no one else care. If people look at your stats its only to see if your cheating and then your name is forgotten 10 sec later.
    I had one case where a guy in the other team who complained about the hamada conquest map did not liked that I refuted that all his team had to do was get past the first bases and cap the ones behind.
    So on the next map he spent a good 10 minutes bashing 0.9 K/D compared to his own 2.1. At that times I felt that it would had been better if random people could not spy on our stats without our consent.

PS: and when he tried to move on and compare scores I managed to beat him that round by 2k
  • SirBobdk
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Hawxxeye wrote
    So on the next map he spent a good 10 minutes bashing 0.9 K/D compared to his own 2.1. At that times I felt that it would had been better if random people could not spy on our stats without our consent.
    Ture. Thats the negative side of stats.
  • Delonski
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 3.05 in BFV and 3.49 in BF1.

I never used planes or tanks. I play aggressively. Yesterday, I heard people wearing headsets that I played like Broken Machine. I only use semi automatic rifles
  • CaptainNoobcakes
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    0.95 but tbh i have never used the op weapons, i like to try and be different, but unfortunatly it shows in the stats, i do enjoy the upgraded RoF MG42 though.. that noise is so sexy.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/CaptainNoobcakes/overview

But tbh i cant tell you the amount of times i've died due to the MG depoyment bug.. or trying to get a meelee kill expecting it to be like BF1 and dieing because you can stab somebody 4 times and they somehow do not die even from behind.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 1.4 I think but my win percentage is 73% but honestly first guy to comment is right, it’s best to play & not care or think about little stuff like that because you can enjoy the game more & not get mad. I’ve learned that as I got older.

Some people like challenges. So there is no right or wrong answer. I think a handful of people focus on kd but not the majority. If people cared about their KD, they wouldn't be as lazy as they are in game. Most of players are lazy.

It's partly dice's fault as when you play for the first time, it kinda just feels like you're thrown in the Lions den.

• oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't post my kd here otherwise the mod will close this thread for baiting ppl. But anyway, anyone who cares about KD in BF knows how much KD I have.

I’ve no idea, but ye I dont care for k/d, as long as I win. So please inform me if you are so superior.

Likewise, if you care about wins, you must know how much WL jjhonn007 has. Otherwise I don't think you care about anything at all.
  • Hawxxeye
    8046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    If people cared about their KD, they wouldn't be as lazy as they are in game. Most of players are lazy.
    Instead I would argue that because they care about their k/d that they are even more lazy. They do not want to waste effort playing in high risk ways that will need more effort and might hurt their k/d when they are detected by the person watching the lane they get in.
    I would name this the "K/D stat induced apathy about the outcome of the round"
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Many people here seem to forget that you KPM and SPM is alot depending on which game mode you play... Someone that mainly play conquest, will not have the same KPM and SPM as someone who mostly play team deathmatch and domination... So you have to take look into that as well...

A good KD you can get in every gamemode obviously...

• Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    If people cared about their KD, they wouldn't be as lazy as they are in game. Most of players are lazy.
    Instead I would argue that because they care about their k/d that they are even more lazy. They do not want to waste effort playing in high risk ways that will need more effort and might hurt their k/d when they are detected by the person watching the lane they get in.
    I would name this the "K/D stat induced apathy about the outcome of the round"

If a player is 1-2 and he continues laying in people taking pop shots are people 200m away from the fight... This player isn't concerned about KD. Here's concerned about don't because he feels like he's failing.

The guy who goes 5-28 vs the guy that finishes 3-3, the former will learn because he's put himself in uncomfortable situations he can learn from them. The 3-3 guy is not comfortable with confrontation so when they're is a gunfight, he'd likely lose the gun fights.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Mine is 2.06 or 2.07 or something, playing only infantry and all classes near equally.

But aside from that, lol why the hell are so many people commenting with "why does it matter" or "you shouldn't be focused on KD"?

You guys do realize that the OP asked nothing apart from what EVERYONE'S KD was in general, right? He didn't say it mattered above all else or that people should be focused on having a high KD. Nor did he insist anyone was bad because thier KD was low.

Why do so many people around here flip out if KD is even MENTIONED? I understand being against stat bashing, but damn.

It's self-projection. These people are insecure about their kds so they feel the need to project that it doesn't matter.

Some even revel in it being low and view themselves as "team player" when in reality as you said no one mention anything. Op just asked.

It's totally self-projection.

QFT
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Mine is 2.06 or 2.07 or something, playing only infantry and all classes near equally.

But aside from that, lol why the hell are so many people commenting with "why does it matter" or "you shouldn't be focused on KD"?

You guys do realize that the OP asked nothing apart from what EVERYONE'S KD was in general, right? He didn't say it mattered above all else or that people should be focused on having a high KD. Nor did he insist anyone was bad because thier KD was low.

Why do so many people around here flip out if KD is even MENTIONED? I understand being against stat bashing, but damn.

It's self-projection. These people are insecure about their kds so they feel the need to project that it doesn't matter.

Some even revel in it being low and view themselves as "team player" when in reality as you said no one mention anything. Op just asked.

It's totally self-projection.
    It is a direct result of there being a precedent of people using the said stat to "attack" others and their opinions several times in the past both in forums and ingame. Fortunately the good mods will stamp out the offenders on the forums at least.

I understand stat bashing isn't cool, but it's no reason for people to come into an innocent thread with no bashing going on at all, and act as if SOMEONE in the thread said something negative about low KD or something.

There wasn't a thing said about KD aside from the OP asking what everyone's was, and people stating thier various KDs. Comments like "why does it matter" or "you shouldn't focus on KD" are totally unjustified. Nobody said it matters above all else, nobody said players should focus on it.

Now I'd be willing to bet some of those people commenting those things probably have a low or lower KD. In which case I'd wager they were projecting thier insecurity about thier stats onto people that didn't say jack about it.
  • Pelliy
    I had one case where a guy in the other team who complained about the hamada conquest map did not liked that I refuted that all his team had to do was get past the first bases and cap the ones behind.

PS: and when he tried to move on and compare scores I managed to beat him that round by 2k

You can turn off third party tracking in bf1&5
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Likewise, if you care about wins, you must know how much WL jjhonn007 has. Otherwise I don't think you care about anything at all.

He’s in my team, I play with him everyday. So yes I know. Do you play with him? Or just fanboy/statsreader? But you are right, I dont care for much. Only to have fun.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

I'll say one thing, you're a super good example of an instance where having a high KD doesn't matter.
  • Hawxxeye
    edited January 2019

You can turn off third party tracking in bf1&5
    Thanks for letting me know this.
    I wish that was made apparent much earlier. Now it is too late for that since I doubt that the stuff already on third party about my BFV performance will go away. It will probably just stay the same
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    who really cares , but i do find one thing amusing all these people say how important K/D is and people with out it are just trying to defend or make excuses theirs is low , but those people dont show their own K/D if their forum name is different to in game lol, and that one guy that said the mod would shut the thread down if he showed it lmao

https://forums.battlefield.com/EN-US/discussion/86669/world-1st-kd-100#latest
    Don't believe me? See for yourself.

LOL you must be so proud that you can cheat and beat the system lol , you are a disgusting human , and your thread was shut down because of your cheating
This discussion has been closed.