What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    kdr means nothing without kpm included. i would take 2kd + 1.5kpm over 10kd + 0.5 kpm, anyday.

2.41 as medic and 2.03KPM, didnt know I was in Top 0.7% for kpm, my kpm used to be higher on previous games.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    kdr means nothing without kpm included. i would take 2kd + 1.5kpm over 10kd + 0.5 kpm, anyday.

2.41 as medic and 2.03KPM, didnt know I was in Top 0.7% for kpm, my kpm used to be higher on previous games.

KPM is overall alot lower on BFV.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can't post my kd here otherwise the mod will close this thread for baiting ppl. But anyway, anyone who cares about KD in BF knows how much KD I have.

I’ve no idea, but ye I dont care for k/d, as long as I win. So please inform me if you are so superior.

Likewise, if you care about wins, you must know how much WL jjhonn007 has. Otherwise I don't think you care about anything at all.

He’s in my team, I play with him everyday. So yes I know. Do you play with him? Or just fanboy/statsreader? But you are right, I dont care for much. Only to have fun.

Oh great. Would you share the secret of how to get a 100.32% win ratio after 2000 rounds?
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    3.38 kd and 740 spm
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't post my kd here otherwise the mod will close this thread for baiting ppl. But anyway, anyone who cares about KD in BF knows how much KD I have.

I’ve no idea, but ye I dont care for k/d, as long as I win. So please inform me if you are so superior.

Likewise, if you care about wins, you must know how much WL jjhonn007 has. Otherwise I don't think you care about anything at all.

He’s in my team, I play with him everyday. So yes I know. Do you play with him? Or just fanboy/statsreader? But you are right, I dont care for much. Only to have fun.

Oh great. Would you share the secret of how to get a 100.32% win ratio after 2000 rounds?

Gitgud
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

lol wtf

must be a bug and/or quitting whenever about to lose. i would guess at least 10% of my wins and loses have been from joining a game that is too far past a come back. sometimes even in to the you lost screen. i can't see how anything more than 90% is legit, even with stacked teams.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    who really cares , but i do find one thing amusing all these people say how important K/D is and people with out it are just trying to defend or make excuses theirs is low , but those people dont show their own K/D if their forum name is different to in game lol, and that one guy that said the mod would shut the thread down if he showed it lmao

https://forums.battlefield.com/EN-US/discussion/86669/world-1st-kd-100#latest
    Don't believe me? See for yourself.

LOL you must be so proud that you can cheat and beat the system lol , you are a disgusting human , and your thread was shut down because of your cheating

Love the salt from someone who doesn't care about kd.
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

this. also spm is lower. i think that is because they dont count ribbons and win xp etc. think its just raw spm?
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »

this. also spm is lower. i think that is because they dont count ribbons and win xp etc. think its just raw spm?

Spm is definitely lower. In BF1 it was not rare to see a guy finish a CQL match with over 20k points, now the bulk of CQL matches I finish have maybe 4 or 5 people maximum on either team with over 10k points, with extremely rare cases of singular players reaching or passing 20k.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Sure, don’t farm in vehicles from your spawn. And you would maybe have a win or two then also :trollface:

TRN don’t do the calculation correct, due to a bug with rounds played. His correct WIN% is 97.54, mine is higher. Anything else smart to say?
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Stats are a funny thing. People act like every one knows them. But only the player him self and no one else care. If people look at your stats its only to see if your cheating and then your name is forgotten 10 sec later.
    I had one case where a guy in the other team who complained about the hamada conquest map did not liked that I refuted that all his team had to do was get past the first bases and cap the ones behind.
    So on the next map he spent a good 10 minutes bashing 0.9 K/D compared to his own 2.1. At that times I felt that it would had been better if random people could not spy on our stats without our consent.

PS: and when he tried to move on and compare scores I managed to beat him that round by 2k

You can turn off third party tracking in bf1&5
    How do you turn it off?
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

Sure, don’t farm in vehicles from your spawn. And you would maybe have a win or two then also :trollface:

TRN don’t do the calculation correct, due to a bug with rounds played. His correct WIN% is 97.54, mine is higher. Anything else smart to say?

Well, 0 death in a round is a win in my book. Nothing else to ask, Mr Winner. Hope you win the BFV champion in the future.
  • Loqtrall

Well, 0 death in a round is a win in my book. Nothing else to ask, Mr Winner. Hope you win the BFV champion in the future.

I'm sure it's not in anyone else's book. Especially when you're doing it as Recon.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

I'm sure it's not in anyone else's book. Especially when you're doing it as Recon.

Hill humping at its finest. I would get so bored.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

Have I said that it must be in someone else's book? And what especially you mentioned recon? I have the most kills as a pilot.
  • SirBobdk
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Have I said that it must be in someone else's book? And what especially you mentioned recon? I have the most kills as a pilot.
    You really need recognition, why?
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The amount of dedication it'd take to get a K/D that high is impressive but at the same time it clearly requires a style of play that doesn't lead to winning cause it's coupled with a winrate that is well below average in this case.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The amount of dedication it'd take to get a K/D that high is impressive but at the same time it clearly requires a style of play that doesn't lead to winning cause it's coupled with a winrate that is well below average in this case.

I don’t have a great kpm, but it is increasing.

Getting 1/4 to 1/6 of a kill per minute would drive me insane. Too boring.
  • ProLegion_exor

It’s a loss on the record, regardless of your personal K/D.

Thanks, all sports is about to win. Not how an individual do one isolated thing, it’s good but don’t mean anything at the and. Just like your padded K/D.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I don’t have a great kpm, but it is increasing.

Getting 1/4 to 1/6 of a kill per minute would drive me insane. Too boring.

I was doing the Gewehr 95 mastery assignments yesterday and I had to do prone headshots ... I was happy when I got 1/4 KPM and had to do 10 in a life or 20 in a round ... was so happy when I was done with the assignment.

It also again made very clear to me class/weapon balance needs serious tweaking ...
This discussion has been closed.