How to check bans

hudsonhack
24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I don't want to dry out my ssd for no reason by installing bf4 to see if I'm still banned or not, how do I know if a ban is lifted, permanent, and the reasons are for it?
I can honnestly say that I don't hack, the name being a simple tease, is that enough to warrant a ban? I remember several years ago when the ban was issued I asked for help on this forum and only got shut down claiming that there were no unfair verdicts, that the ban system was extremely reliable and fair. Now I know you guys paid those guys and you want to look good, but when was banning players for no reason ever a good marketing tactic?

Comments

• Pajotero
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Can't see anything. Install it anyway. If it doesn't work just uninstall again.
  • thegrizz72
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Who banned you ? I see nothing on the anti cheat sites including punkbuster.
  • hudsonhack
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Well for 3 years I tried to play, it'd always say banned by punkbuster. Do they keep records of that? Cuz I was playing the game religiously and then I was hit in the face with a truck. Total boner kill. I mean I can't install the game and be met with the same result as the last 5 times I tried. You sure there's nothing?
  • thegrizz72
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If it says banned by punkbuster it would give a reason.Use battlelog to join a server and see what message you get. I checked with pbans and it shows no violations for you.Maybe it's a server ban if you keep trying the same server.