BFV Weekly Debrief - Jan 7 - Chapter 2: Lighting Strikes, CC Accrual, Missions Tracking

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    URMOMZNUTS wrote: »
    Sounds promising,my only gripe is it looks like only 1 map in march can you comfirm this yet.

This is why they need to bring the premium service back. At least with premium you knew what you were getting.

Agree this was my only concern when the game released without premium,and they can give us 1 map every few months if the want to.like you said with a paid service we knew what we were getting.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly the preliminary fix for CC has not worked for me. Getting desperately short of CC now.... concentrating on a few weapons atm as can't upgrade much with 300 CC a day.
  • Predator_hr
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the new maps??this game i s a joke..broken graphics,terrible pop in,battlefield 1 so
    much better game.
  • SithMetal71
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    new patch notes look promising?
  • thePROCESSmf25
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When is conquest on Hamada going to get rebalanced?? The whole conquest assualt idea is broken. Feels like the devs don’t even play their own game
  • Oossie1988
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great news! Looking forward to it :)
  • HelmutTodesring
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    I was wondering about why the change with the kill cam. Personally, I enjoy not knowing the location of the player who killed me. It now feels like I'm going to have a big arrow pointing me out and saying "here I am come get me." I believe that it shows on the screen who killed who and with what already. I don't know as I turned off some of the stuff that is displayed on screen when I got the game.
    Flag Quote · Vote Up
  • khepazalonjiqlao
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I would like to see in the next updates the option that the voices of the game are the own ones of the faction I explain myself, if you play as German that the voices that are heard (all) are in German. and this change is automatic and you do not have to enter the options menu: v
  • bazzowy
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Infinite loading between maps should be Your priority ! Not a cc or ttk WTF ! How can i enjoy the game if 2 maps in row is a max then the bug between loading maps ceashing all the fun !
  • lichtschalterer
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do not like the patch of getting a killcam. Now you seem to have to run around like in call of duty, only for not to be spotted after the opponent's respawn. Because if you stay in the close environment after a kill, the revived/respawned opponent knows or can tell his squad. That is deadly for all scouts or stealth gamer. Or if you a supporter and suppress with your LMG/MMG....

I hope the killcam will be defused again.
  • DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    @danmotoxx

Any word about players being able to claim and assign "Special Assignments" in between rounds without exiting the players current game? This was a discussion during one of the DEV Q&A Life Streams on Twitch back in late November and it was mentioned that players would be able to conduct the said following in the December 4th patch. Players have not been able to do as mentioned since the Q&A, have not heard any follow ups about this topic and when players expect this change?

Currently, players are still required to exit game, go to Armory > claim Shipments for weapon skins > Assignments > Activate Assignments > Return to "Play" > queue for game. It's a rinse and repeat system I strongly believe players are exhausted from conducting over and over.

Any info here or Twitter would be "much" appreciated. Thanks!
    Post edited by DigitalContagion on
  • Sou1__0062
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @danmotoxx

Any word about players being able to claim and assign "Special Assignments" in between rounds without exiting the players current game? This was a discussion during one of the DEV Q&A Life Streams on Twitch back in late November and it was mentioned that players would be able to conduct the said following in the December 4th patch. We yet have not been able to do as mentioned during the Q&A, have not heard any follow ups about this topic and when can players expect this change?

Currently, players are still required to exit game, go to Armory > claim Shipments for weapon skins > Assignments > Activate Assignments > Return to "Play" > queue for game. It's a rinse and repeat system I strongly believe players are exhausted from conducting over and over.

Easy mate next patch EA/DICE make even more lauder stuka sound that will be our ears bleed XDDD
  • Ne_Variik
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    January 15th .Nothing changed. Сompany coins not fixed.
  • lichtschalterer
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too many bad things with the patch. Frontlines is my favorite mode, unplayable now.
    killcam sucks. I do not want to know from where i was shot dead and i do not want to be seen when I got into a good position. Good gaming should be rewarded and not the other way round.
    Panzerfaust got to weak.

Only good thing is that the SMGs got better.
    But now, i stop playing until some things get fixed. Also now i get a lot of more black screens inbetween matches in a loop so i have to restart the game via Xbox Homescreen.
  • LordVermontII
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok. Can we be really honest now. I get that Dice wanted to give a WW2 experience with never before seen fronts but at current stage, apart from all the bugs, BV is just suffering from nostalgia. Yes, it has good maps like aerodrome, hamada etc. but we need at least few known maps like D Day. Operation market garden to gel the entire experience together and bring back the battlefield v hardcore fans. 

You launch a grand operations on D-Day and I guarantee you will get the fans back and not only that you can start charging the full price of game again instead of $30. 

I hope EA realizes this and get their heads out of their butts before its too late. 

• DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @danmotoxx

Any word about players being able to claim and assign "Special Assignments" in between rounds without exiting the players current game? This was a discussion during one of the DEV Q&A Life Streams on Twitch back in late November and it was mentioned that players would be able to conduct the said following in the December 4th patch. Players have not been able to do as mentioned since the Q&A, have not heard any follow ups about this topic and when players expect this change?

Repost: Can anyone else provide some feedback about when we can expect a change in the "Special Assignment" category? Thanks.

@EA_Alexander @Braddock512 @EA_Atic
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    fix the CC.
    2 months has passed.
    you did nothing concrete to fix it.
    it's just a currency.
    it's not hard.
    even mobile games can do it.
  • Misanthrope357
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Welp, earlier this week I was actually getting the correct amount of CC that it would show at the end of a round and today, nada. I played through several conquest match, most of the time supposedly getting 1000-2000cc according to end of round summary but then I go in my company to upgrade the new gun, nothing. This is extremely frustrating as I thought the problem was solved so I bought a couple helmets and stuff (for the first time) couple days ago and now I'm screwed to upgrade the new gun. ಠ_ಠ
  • mageexu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As of now I'm still missing my coins. Great work.
  • STJEDIX
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mageexu wrote: »
    As of now I'm still missing my coins. Great work.

Same here... the only income comes from the daily orders

DICE pls!