Low Fps????

TLKsadguy
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I have a 2700x and a 1080ti when i first downloaded the game I got 120-140 fps on ultra
But now my gpu is using only about 30% which is abnormal
And I already tried to find and disable hpet but my mobo doesnt have it,
also on any other game than battlefield it's FRICKING FINE, Ea and dice need to fix their game, like is it really that hard its completely dumb and inexcusable triple a games shouldn't have problems like this.
Just fix your game and I'll start playing it again.
ok and also if you guys think that this can be fixed by doing something else, ive already tried most of the things on a thread like this originally, https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/165575/battlefield-5-low-fps , so yeah pls help

Comments

• Florrpan
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    TLKsadguy wrote: »
    So I have a 2700x and a 1080ti when i first downloaded the game I got 120-140 fps on ultra
    also on any other game than battlefield it's FRICKING FINE, Ea and dice need to fix their game, like is it really that hard its completely dumb and inexcusable triple a games shouldn't have problems like this.
    ok and also if you guys think that this can be fixed by doing something else, ive already tried most of the things on a thread like this originally, https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/165575/battlefield-5-low-fps , so yeah pls help

Hi friend!

Activate "Future Frame Rendering" and you'll be fine. I had the same issue.
    For some reason, deactivating Future Frame Rendering increases the load extremely on the CPU and the GPU dosn't run 100%.

I'm running 3770k and GTX 780. I went from 30-50FPS in cities to around 70-100FPS.
  • Bumstag1
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How much RAM do you have?
  • TLKsadguy
    Florrpan wrote: »

Hi friend!

For some reason, deactivating Future Frame Rendering increases the load extremely on the CPU and the GPU dosn't run 100%.

I'm running 3770k and GTX 780. I went from 30-50FPS in cities to around 70-100FPS.

hello this doesn't seem to fix it unfortunately.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hi friend!

you dont have v-sync on in the video settings do you ? if so turn it off make sure Frame limiter is set high or to what you want , you shouldnt need to mess with your MB settings or anything if it was fine before and other games are still the same as before
  • TLKsadguy

Hi friend!

you dont have v-sync on in the video settings do you ? if so turn it off make sure Frame limiter is set high or to what you want , you shouldnt need to mess with your MB settings or anything if it was fine before and other games are still the same as before

No nothing that would harm my fps is on
  • Carbonic
    1097 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Every single patch BF have had since 1942, this thread appears.
    (Pretty much happens to every other game with triple-A graphics of this size too.)
    There's always a thread claiming X particular patch killed the game's performance. A majority of the time the performance drop doesn't exist or it's a local issue. I'm not saying that is the case this time but without a proper structured troubleshooting thread all most people will be able to suggest is that you try troubleshoot the issue on your end, if you want suggestions I would advice you make a list of things you've already tried, perhaps on Answers HQ which is more suited for that kind of thing.