Keyboard and Mouse support ?

cHaNzZ
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Its my first battlefield game .. will there be a keyboard and mouse support ? Im not good at shooting games with a controller and i kinda regret buying this game . Hope there will be a kb&m support in this game

Comments

• JCN66
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    cHaNzZ wrote: »
    Its my first battlefield game .. will there be a keyboard and mouse support ? Im not good at shooting games with a controller and i kinda regret buying this game . Hope there will be a kb&m support in this game

Who knows, but more likely there will not be m&kb support. In this point, you have to buy device like Xim to play with mouse and keyboard, pricey but works. From Xim web page you will get good info about how to use this device.
  • cHaNzZ
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JCN66 wrote: »

Who knows, but more likely there will not be m&kb support. In this point, you have to buy device like Xim to play with mouse and keyboard, pricey but works. From Xim web page you will get good info about how to use this device.

I meant for battlefield 5 but thanks
  • The_BERG_366
    2144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JCN66 wrote: »

I meant for battlefield 5 but thanks

he also meant bf 5
  • Doomsayer08
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can buy a xim4 and use a mouse and keyboard. They should at least make it so we can use the text box