I better not hear any medics are OP talk

thebossman2202
401 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After this patch medics are gonna dominate. MP-40's and Sten's are already killing people left and right.

You have been WARNED!

Comments

• Cannacanuck
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Medics are extremely OP.
  • GrizzGolf
    1392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You will
  • Caramac_D
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think SMG's are way underrated atm. Had a few rounds with the MP28 earlier, its perfect for Arras D flag type stuff. I'm concerned about this range buff talk.
  • Caramac_D
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *Arras E flag :p

Yep, the upcoming Med buff could go wrong. Someone in another dicussion suggested they should just buff the cqb ability, I think they have a point.
  • fragnstein
    809 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    The only thing op in this game is the sunlight hurting my eyes.

I'm with you on this one
    Can I get some aviator glasses?
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Caramac_D wrote: »
    I think SMG's are way underrated atm. Had a few rounds with the MP28 earlier, its perfect for Arras D flag type stuff. I'm concerned about this range buff talk.

Same here. I've been beasting like crazy with the MP40.
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Caramac_D wrote: »
    *Arras E flag :p

Yep, the upcoming Med buff could go wrong. Someone in another dicussion suggested they should just buff the cqb ability, I think they have a point.

Yea, if you log in on Tuesday and you can put a 3x on the SMGs that is when you know the buff is a huge cluster.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A 3x scope for smgs would be perfect.
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Perfect if you hate the attrition system in the game, and want medics to become assault with healing ability instead of AT abilities. The only good thing that might come of something like that is support might start to matter again as people will start running out of ammo in long range firefights with all the heals going on.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

Plus bipods.
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Medics are gonna be broken.
    Has anyone played Battlefront 2. Officer class was weak in the early months, and after a couple buffs they’ve been broken ever since.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    They are OP. I got killed by their SMGs a lot and my own medic has 4.64 K/D. After the patch they will be super OP.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Plus bipods.

bipod is coming with the zk 383, can't wait :lol:
This discussion has been closed.