Anyone else having any trouble with R2?

2»

Comments

• pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    I've had trouble with the piat not firing properly when I press R2 but not noticed it with any of the weapons mentioned. The controller apparently has a layer of silicon under the button that they use for pressure sensitivity which can break and that's what stopped you using snipers/sentries/shotguns on BF1 I also found that driving games normally use it and it stopped cars going fast. If you haven't noticed it affecting other games it's probably not the controller. And reviving people seems really hit and miss to me I think they need to make the click area bigger or something.

I have also gotten this... Where I try to quickly fire the Panzerfaust and ti just doesn't fire, and sometimes I stand there looking like an idiot.

Yuuup. I know the feeling.
  • Jokerdef
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    I've had trouble with the piat not firing properly when I press R2 but not noticed it with any of the weapons mentioned. The controller apparently has a layer of silicon under the button that they use for pressure sensitivity which can break and that's what stopped you using snipers/sentries/shotguns on BF1 I also found that driving games normally use it and it stopped cars going fast. If you haven't noticed it affecting other games it's probably not the controller. And reviving people seems really hit and miss to me I think they need to make the click area bigger or something.

I have also gotten this... Where I try to quickly fire the Panzerfaust and ti just doesn't fire, and sometimes I stand there looking like an idiot.

Yuuup. I know the feeling.

Same here... One of the many annoying bugs in this game...
  • enterBrainer
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, it's good to know it's not just me. I also had glitch earlier where I got stuck against a house right when I respawned. I had to blow it up and almost kill myself to get unstuck. I've also noticed when I try to revive people who are against rocks or barriers, it won't work. It just keeps telling me to press square even though I am.

Do check if it says press square for revive or for swap weapon.

Im hardly having issues with reviving, hell i had a revive were the body was lying next to some wooden pallets ( i did not see because of rocks in front of it).
    it was a close call and i had to make a choice going left or right around the rock. i chose right and ran into the wooden pallets, but i got the Press square thingy, so i did, and my character just jumped the pallets and revived. i was really amazed that that worked out that way as it was a last second revive :)
  • enterBrainer
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Thats because you have to wait a moment before he flips the 'crosshair' up?