Weekly Debrief

Good at Battlefield? Join this exclusive club.

TheDynastyYT
37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Comments

• full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sorry I'm too exclusive to apply
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lmao......
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know which club to try to join! Should I get 'git gud' or really tank?

Are there any clubs for the averagest of the average?
  • mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know which club to try to join! Should I get 'git gud' or really tank?

Are there any clubs for the averagest of the average?

IDK sounds like you should create one....i mean based upon the stats set forth above, your skill range would be from a K/D of .5 and above but not exceeding 2.0, and a score/min from 100 above but not exceeding 450 min....

idk i think that group is just gonna blow up membership, but you gotta come up with a name prob like "The Players of Battlefield V" lol

• TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lmaooo the club is obviously only for people that are tired of playing with teammates that are essentially useless. I get that some people want to just play to have fun without caring about their stats. But there are also people who are good at the game and hate getting paired up with people who don't pull their own weight.
  • vansman64
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    Idk how you can't get a 2-3 kd, dice games are so ridiculously easy that's the main reason I play, because I know I'll scrub all 63 players a large majority of the time, especially on kiddy console. BF V is even easier than the rest, because the more they appeal to a casual crowd the ridiculously easier it gets to mess with players and wipe squads. If you simply flank every chokepoint or hotspot and find the perfect place to pitch a tent and stoke the fire, you will have a 3 to 4 kd, assuming you've been ads'ng with a controller for at least a decade.
  • vansman64
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefront 2 is the perfect example as to why playing with a bunch of casuals (in this case SW fanboys) will guarantee you a slaughterfest if you've been playing since 1942.
  • TheDynastyYT
    vansman64 wrote: »
    Idk how you can't get a 2-3 kd, dice games are so ridiculously easy that's the main reason I play, because I know I'll scrub all 63 players a large majority of the time, especially on kiddy console. BF V is even easier than the rest, because the more they appeal to a casual crowd the ridiculously easier it gets to mess with players and wipe squads. If you simply flank every chokepoint or hotspot and find the perfect place to pitch a tent and stoke the fire, you will have a 3 to 4 kd, assuming you've been ads'ng with a controller for at least a decade.

Exaclty, yet there are only about 400 people with a Kd over a 3 on this game
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Known players? Sorry but I don't know who you are
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP are you gonna check everyone's stats to make sure a few scrubs don't slip through the cracks lol?
  • Mishkin37
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    vansman64 wrote: »

Watch and learn! I can quickly show you how to keep your KDR under 2-3...well under it.

Don’t make me start a club just to prove I’m right!
  • TheDynastyYT

Well it's basically the club for the guys who always top leaderboards. I'm sure you'd start to notice names of people that kill you multiple times in a game hence, The Known Players
  • TheDynastyYT
    OP are you gonna check everyone's stats to make sure a few scrubs don't slip through the cracks lol?

Of Course XD
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Well it's basically the club for the guys who always top leaderboards. I'm sure you'd start to notice names of people that kill you multiple times in a game hence, The Known Players

Nppe still no wiser, but then again I'm an adult who knows this I just a game. So I couldn't care less about the person at the top of the leaderboard.
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    now, if the club was "The Klown Players of Battlefield V". THEN I'd be interested.. 🙂
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmaooo the club is obviously only for people that are tired of playing with teammates that are essentially useless. I get that some people want to just play to have fun without caring about their stats. But there are also people who are good at the game and hate getting paired up with people who don't pull their own weight.

So if your K/D is under 2 you're a useless teammate?

My K/D is always well under 2 but I PTFO like no other.

I just find it comical when people try to recruit based on stats instead of the player. As if there is some magical stat threshold of when a player is considered good.
  • iano1978
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Your stats are very impressive OP, haven't seen too many better medics to be fair.

From my own experience in BFV most players who top the leaderboard constantly, usually have a good squad behind them (usually platoons) so I think it will be hard to recruit individual players.
    Good luck with your club and I hope I dont run into you on the Battlefield!

You might have also have better luck in the recruitment section.
  • TheDynastyYT

So if your K/D is under 2 you're a useless teammate?

My K/D is always well under 2 but I PTFO like no other.

I just find it comical when people try to recruit based on stats instead of the player. As if there is some magical stat threshold of when a player is considered good.

1. I never said useless if you have a K/D under a 2.0. I'm not here to put other players down or anything like that. I simply stated that the club is for the players who are above average or "the good" players as you are above average skill.

2. If you read the original post I state OR 450spm. I know plenty of people with a K/D under a 2 but are still good as they have a high SPM and contribute to the team. I'm assuming that your SPM is around that if you PTFO like no other.

3. Like I said, the club serves mainly as a place to get to know other good battlefield players. If it interests you and want to just get involved with other players who normally get top squad each game, then I welcome you to join. If not then all's good. Not here to stir up drama.
  • TheDynastyYT
    iano1978 wrote: »

Your stats are very impressive OP, haven't seen too many better medics to be fair.

From my own experience in BFV most players who top the leaderboard constantly, usually have a good squad behind them (usually platoons) so I think it will be hard to recruit individual players.
    Good luck with your club and I hope I dont run into you on the Battlefield!

You might have also have better luck in the recruitment section.

:smile: Stats would be way better if I didn't mess around when I first got the game. But yeah K/D wise I guess my stats are better than most but I know 3 people who have a higher K/D and SPM than I do.

Keep in mind though that my revives are somewhat below average for a medic only player. I know medic mains that have well over 5000+ revives and average at least 20 revives per game. My average revives per game is around a 9. Mainly squad mates as well.

So there's definitely better medics out there, role wise.