Good at Battlefield? Join this exclusive club.

124»

Comments

• Redstripe101
    2628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Anyone have a "**** but kinda want to try every now and then club for 30+ yr olds"?

I’m not sure what the **** is, but the Platoon I’m in is 25+. However, most of us are in are 30s, 40s and 50s.

If interested Google: Pork Chop Platoon. Our clan tag is PCP. We’re always happy to have new gamers.

sometimes i try, sometimes i dont. no idea why they censor an "i dont care" acronym
  • Mishkin37
    711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Anyone have a "**** but kinda want to try every now and then club for 30+ yr olds"?

I’m not sure what the **** is, but the Platoon I’m in is 25+. However, most of us are in are 30s, 40s and 50s.

If interested Google: Pork Chop Platoon. Our clan tag is PCP. We’re always happy to have new gamers.

sometimes i try, sometimes i dont. no idea why they censor an "i dont care" acronym

Perfect. We don’t care that much either. But we play objectives and enjoy our time doing it.

• TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Just hit 150 Members! Join now if you meet requirements!

Good luck growing it more - I mean that sincerely.

Thanks, just hit 175 yesterday so got around 25 to join. Looking pretty good.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most of the platoons I've looked at joining either want you to go full milsim (lol) or have crazy skill requirements. Like how am I supposed to get better if I have to play solo all the time and I get clipped constantly. I still haven't found one in my timezone. Eh.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

The Club seems to be growing around 25 people per day so far, just hit 200 which is pretty nice!
  • TheDynastyYT

The Club seems to be growing around 25 people per day so far, just hit 200 which is pretty nice!

Bump, we at 225 now. I'm pretty sure there's less than 10000 people that meet the requirements across all of Xbox Would be pretty crazy if we got to hit 500 members before firestorm releases.
  • TheDynastyYT
    edited January 31

Bump, we at 225 now. I'm pretty sure there's less than 10000 people that meet the requirements across all of Xbox Would be pretty crazy if we got to hit 500 members before firestorm releases.

250!!!
  • TheDynastyYT

250!!!

Just hit 275 on our way to 300!