Weekly BF

Filters

TheWiseMob
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
When I use The filters to find a conquest match, It only shows breakthrough matches. I don't know why.

Comments

• ICECOLDJB
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cause it's broken like every other thing in the game.
  • penorz
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or Frontlines. Or Operations. The browser is broken but if you reset your filters and clear cache it should fix it.
  • TheWiseMob
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I tried to reset the filters and unmark all The options selected but even though , It doesn't work. It only shows breakthrough matches. I play on Xbox One, but I don't know how to clear cache.
  • KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TheWiseMob wrote: »
    I tried to reset the filters and unmark all The options selected but even though , It doesn't work. It only shows breakthrough matches. I play on Xbox One, but I don't know how to clear cache.

"Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
    Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. ...
    Plug in the power brick.
    Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
    Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally."
  • TheWiseMob
    Thanks man !!!