Weekly Debrief

Does battlefield v has potential

austoin101
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I really have a heart for this game and enjoy it i hope doce dont gove up on it and people play it do you think it has potential

Comments

• full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    of course it does. this is modern gaming. they could literally change every single aspect of it in a patch. I have faith it will become a great game. I just don't have the faith they will do it soon enough. bf4 for example took 2 years to become one of my favorite bf titles. and by then, many had fallen off. premium was a waste and I didn't get to play it much because most people still playing only played the base game because of the small mixed player base
  • TheWiseMob
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes ! I really liked this game and its gameplay but It needs more content immediately, for example, we play with just 2 armies ?!?! WTF ?! It seems the game is not completed and they launched just like that ! But this game has potencial to be better than BF 1.