Weekly BF

Deluxe Edition Upgrade

xXDarthStormXx
8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I bought the deluxe edition upgrade, received 5 shipments and have not received any weekly shipments yet. Does not look if the game picks up that I bought the upgrade because if you go to the right with the thumbnails in the main menu it shows upgrade now! I have de installed and re installed the upgrade and its still the same.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8564 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Were the shipments you received weapon skins called "Red Devil"?

The advert to upgrade isn't related though - I've had that on my screen for ages and I bought deluxe at launch.
  • KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every week on a MON/TUE i recieve a red skin for a certain part of my weapons,cant remember whats the skins called but its worthless...you getting these at all?
  • xXDarthStormXx
    Oh oky I received the weapon skins, thought it was for leveling up the weapons. So was only the first 5 shipments apparel for your characters and the rest of the shipments are weapon skins?
  • LordVader666
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup - I bought for the early access but the rest of the package is worthless imo
  • xXDarthStormXx
    Oky cool. Thanks for the info guys.
  • lxlZiLTOiDlxl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I got the upgrade at 50% off. I got 4 extra character skins and some challenges right off the bat. Otherwise, only got a red iron sight. Can't tell if it's actually red as it's so small.