Info after end round

Mickelmore89
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2019
Hello everyone!
Didn't quite know what to call this, and i have searched in here, and also on google, but couldn't find anything on it (might be because i don't know what it's called)

After a round, doesn't matter what, you get a screen with what challenges you completed, how much XP you received and so on.

But this only shows after first round, after that this screen/info doesn't show. I have to restart the game after every round if i want this information.
I've tried reinstalling the game, but didn't help...

Others with same problem? Or any with a fix?

This is on pc!
Windows 10, 1809 build
i7-8700k
16gb ddr4 3200mhz
RTX 2080

Comments

• Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi! The End of Round screen, as it’s called, is not working properly for anyone, I believe. Until DICE fix it, you can mostly ignore the information there, unfortunately.
  • Mickelmore89
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah, that makes sense! :D
    But good to know it's not just me :)
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems fairly common, I have a friend that can't get past the first match at anytime, PS4.
  • Mickelmore89
    dcs500 wrote: »
    Seems fairly common, I have a friend that can't get past the first match at anytime, PS4.

Damn, let's hope todays update fixes that!