I can't get gold for Gewehr 43

2»

Comments

• ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got G 1-5 reciever in my 3rd round, just played on objectives and got it.
  • ashar_saleem121
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There might be a hidden third option for 60 headshots in objecive areas overall.

I have the Gold receiver for the Turner and ai for sure never got 10 in 1 life or 20 in a round. So just keel grinding away and you might get lucky like I did

Yeah, I assume that's why the progress bar is clocking up, even though I haven't done the first challenge. It's 1/4 of the way through. So boring it's not even worth the hassle. It's just a joke that it's the only part of the gun you really see. I've done everything else.

Im working on the AG M/42. The thing is a headshot machine and I enjoy using it so the grind isnt really too bad
  • ashar_saleem121
    1296 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just got the AG M/42 fully gold. Same thing happened as with the Turner. I just kept grinding away at it, never got 10 in a life or 20 in a round but it gave it to me anyway eventually.

That seems like a good way to do it

1. 10 in a life
    2. 20 in a round
    3. 60 overall

One takes a lot more time but you can still achieve it with some effort.