Where do I get the red camouflage?

Red_Label_Scotch
1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I keep getting killed by this guy in red camouflage. Where do I unlock that skin?

Comments

• SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Premium content.
  • SirBobdk
    3219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure but I think that it was an assignment in BF1.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1031 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That jerk.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are you talking about the german "cannis horribilis"? That uniform is kinda red... or do you mean facepaint?
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you talking about the german "cannis horribilis"? That uniform is kinda red... or do you mean facepaint?

Look at the killcam, they're always in bright red.