Assault class needs a nerf

Comments

• wc138
    1116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No. No no no. Stop asking for nerfs, you idiots. Everyone of you, whoever you are.

Nothing should be nerfed. Ever. It's how the game gets ruined. We don't want to bring down the level of the stuff that works to the stuff that doesn't. We want to improve the stuff that doesn't work to the level of the stuff that does.

STOP NERF THREADS.
  • Ace-Cardd
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 15
    Support also needs nerf xDD

4fyzglu.jpg

• d3mux
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    they could move the g 43/selb 1916 to recon, it would benefit the class a lot

Nah, just remove 3X from them.

Might not fix all but will be a good start.

Funny things I read on wikipedia:
    The total production by the end of the war is estimated to have been 402,713 of both models, including at least 53,435 sniper rifles: these G43/K43s were used as designated marksman/sniper weapons, fitted with the Zielfernrohr 43 (ZF 4) telescopic sight with 4× magnification.
    So... at least 13% of Gewehr 43 were sniper rifles with 4x magnification.
    Would be nice to have assault classes limited to 2x and have a 4x "sniper Geweher 43" for recon.
  • XxCHAOS315xX
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At least this is a new topic that hasn't been discussed yet!
  • Cerben1
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ace-Cardd wrote: »

4fyzglu.jpg
    i do not think that support player wher using his 3x times scope to land those shoots at all i think it can be some extra programs in the mix not made from Dice/EA
  • Dont_Kill_M3
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ace-Cardd wrote: »

4fyzglu.jpg

hacker spotted on enemy team.
  • dbibby1988
    421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me It gets boring being bested by the sturmgewehr every death. Nothing seems to be able to compete against it. Im unsure if the TTD bug is still present, but Ive experienced numerous "insta-deaths" from this gun. It feels as though you have no time to react in BF5 once youre shot at. Apart from this I feel the assault class is fine (gadget wise etc.)
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    No. No no no. Stop asking for nerfs, you idiots. Everyone of you, whoever you are.

Nothing should be nerfed. Ever. It's how the game gets ruined. We don't want to bring down the level of the stuff that works to the stuff that doesn't. We want to improve the stuff that doesn't work to the level of the stuff that does.

STOP NERF THREADS.

Lets not get carried away lol.
  • Ciza211
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Op ? Why? Och maybe. 3 Spamfaust, Sticky, anti- tank and more to troll vehicles yea they troll vehicles because vehicle dmg is HAHA splash dmg is HAHA. They have good guns, Stg 44, 1-5 yea...And very good DMR with 3x scope = troll snipers. And when you will not want click click dmr weapon. Why do not use Macro and you will have full auto DMR...Sounds good hmm? Really good game hmm very balance hmm. No. I do not understand why in this game have 3x scope all others class. Only snipers. and this was good.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give the grenade launcher to support instead.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    just an idea maybe instead of nerfing assault we should buff all other classes to compete at an equal footing?
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remove 3x scopes for assault... and give 2x and/or lattey sights
  • Noodlesocks
    3143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Giving them 3x scopes is overkill for a class that is already the best at everything.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They were told in the alphas and the beta the assault was going to be a nightmare class due to it not really having any weak areas. Did they listen? Nope.
  • DETROIT7414
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    Eventho the M1A1 brought up my K/D I do agree that the DMRs need a more aggressive sway and/or a x2 scope. I'm all for DMRs but nothing is more frustrating than getting my skull thumped from across the map by an assault with no scope glint thinking it was a recon hiding *insert john travolta looking gif*. If anything, I'd take the selsabaster and m1A1 (with a slight Nerf) and keep the rest of the kit as is.
  • DayZEternal1
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Assault is the powerhouse at the moment. It's ridiculous. Their weapons in general suit nearly all ranges, their starting combat role makes survival easier out of all the other classes, in combination they carry the explosives from infantry focused grenade launchers to anti-vehicle rocket launchers (They can carry both at the same time.) I don't why or how they **** this up. At least in BF1 they were tamed because their main weapons were SMGs. I doubt they will change how Assault is entirely in this title. The best they could do is actually nerf the weapons and gadgets the class has.
  • NoQuart3r
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, the anti vehicle and of assault definitely needs toning down.
  • TFBisquit
    1744 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nonsens. Nerfing an item makes it obsolete. We've seen this in all BF versions. Buffing the weaker part is a better way though.
    But regardless, Dice was never good in balancing. they always end up with one or two overpowered weapons, that are needed for starters.
    The nerfed stuff wont be used anymore and that's that.
    You see it already with some weapons from this edition, that got nerfed. Almost nobody using it anymore, instead jumping on the next best thing.
  • S_Markt
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They got 6 explosives ( if you pick up ammo at the supply station its 3 for each greanade launcher and piat or paunzerfaust ). I have seen level 50 guys spamming the piat and grenade launchers on infantry then they go back and refill ammo at the supply station and do it again. Every thing in this game is nerfed the bad one was tanks and planes but dice didnt nerf the assault class it is the most powerful class atm. No one is gonna use another class as it has good guns and explosives even the dmr's have 3x scope making the recon class a joke. The amount of explosives carried by assault class should be reduced to 2 atleast i think explosives should also have the same timer to reload at the ammo station just like the bomber.

this is nonsense. the amount of explosivbes carried by a tank is much higher. the assault class is good as it is. there is no reason to make it worthless against tanks. no more tankgodmode for bad players. times are over. learn to play clever, and an assault will not be able to destroy your tank.
    No one is gonna use another class as it has good guns and explosives even the dmr's have 3x scope making the recon class a joke.

the most ridicolous sentence i have read since months. in every battlefieldgame there are more than 10 recons on both sides most of the time and the good ones performing great and often end at the top of the scoreboard.
  • DropInDropOut
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bolt actions should be a one hit kill to the chest up to 40 meters, assault SLRs like the G43 should have a little more recoil if fired very quickly, as it is if you start at the gut and shoot as fast as you can tap the button, the 3rd or 4th shot is in the head or neck and is the kill. I think the recoil should get worse as you fire them fast. Damage models for assault class should not change.