Company Coins, still not there

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3899 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 2019
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »
    This is still broken. Dice is not trying to fix this. If they wanted it fixed it would’ve been done by now. Hundreds of developers working within their own engine for months can’t fix this? No way. They are either lying to players and telling them they are trying to fix this and just pushing it down the road cause they haven’t started working on it yet. Or they are in the realm of historical incompetence and are unable to manipulate their own code. In their own engine. That they have been using for years....

Not all the developers are working on this single issue. They have indeed been working on it as the temp fix they've been testing has worked for the majority of players however they have stated that the temp fix may have not worked for all hence why they are still working on a permanent fix. From what the Dev has stated, It's not an easy fix as some may think when in reality it is a complex issue since they couldnt reproduce the CC issue during testing.

They are also working on retroactively granting CC to players as well.

I keep hearing it quoted that it's "fixed" for a majority of players. Is there a cite on this? Do we have a percentage of players that are acruing CC vs those that are not? You'll have to forgive the tone of those of us without, but this is literally the economy of the game and since specializations are tied to it, thus improvement in gun/game performance, we are at a severe disadvantage compared to those that do receive. This should be priority ONE... and it shoudn't have been an issue when the game dropped. Again... literally the economy of the game. For some of us we're going on close to two months now, that's inexcusable... Coming Soon (TM) is no longer as amusing as it once was, and frankly those of us that been loyal through the whole crapstorm deserve better. I'm glad that they announced they were going to postpone Boins until this issue was resolved... but lets be honest... that would have been yet another PR disaster that EA/DICE really can't afford right now in terms of stock prices.

I totally understand the frustration and this issue is top priority for them but it doesnt sound like it's an easy fix as some users may think it is. If it wasnt top priority, they wouldnt have delayed BCOINS/MTX until they definitively know it's fixed.

You mentioned that it shouldnt been issue when the game released, from my understanding it wasnt during all the testing prior to the game being released. Since the community is much larger group than what they had during testing, this is when the CC bug became apparent. I'm guessing one of the reasons why it may being take this long to fix it is b/c they couldnt reproduce the issue during their testing once the CC bug reared its ugly head after the game was released which I'm assuming makes it a lot more difficult to track down what is causing it.

-CB
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3899 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    From what the Dev has stated, It's not an easy fix as some may think when in reality it is a complex issue since they couldnt reproduce the CC issue during testing.
    And how about asking players who have this issue to do a "test" for them?
    I mean they could give invitations on a private server for a few rounds and do monitoring about what is happening.
    I'll be glad to help this way and i'm sure some other players suffering from this bug would be too.

Yea I dont know what they have planned but that is a possible option. Out of curiosity, what platform do you play on?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Played a game tonight got zero CC again, sad news :(
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play on Xbox - 300 coins a day since leveling out at 50 about a month ago.
  • IronMaiden1337
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

Yea I dont know what they have planned but that is a possible option. Out of curiosity, what platform do you play on?

PC - Every gamemode no CC. Only the 3 assignments per day give CC
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At this stage I would suggest DICE don't have a scooby doo how to fix it.
  • l_Grand_Vizir_l
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

I'm playing on PC, and only get the 300 cc from daily missions, nothing else since lvl50.
    If devs find my suggestion interesting i'll be glad to help.

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    Follow up question, now when you all say you are not getting CC, are you only going by the EOR screen or actually checking the CC via the armory?

The reason why I ask is b/c it may not say it on the EOR screen but you can be accruing CC without knowing it.

-CB

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    edited January 2019
    At this stage I would suggest DICE don't have a scooby doo how to fix it.

Well its complex issue that they couldnt reproduce during their testing which makes finding the culprit causing the issue even harder.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The reason why I ask is b/c it may not say it on the EOR screen but you can be accruing CC without knowing it.

I wish sadly that's not the case.
    Only dailies gives me the coins.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    Thhis was posted here on the forums: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/177143/battlefield-v-company-coin-mission-tracking-fix-updates#latest

"As of today, we’ve implemented additional back-end fixes that resolved the Company Coin issue for many of our affected players. However, we know that some players are still not receiving Company Coin, but this should be significantly minimized. For those affected, we are processing a manual batch-job that will resolve the issue. Adding to this, we are still prioritizing the development of a script to retroactively reimburse players who’ve missed out on potential Company Coin. We will continue to update you on our progress with retroactive rewards."

I'll keep an ear out to see if I hear any more info.

Hopefully after they get the manual batch job completed everything will be sorted and you all will be good to go.

-CB
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    Down to 1000 CC left, I have been selective in what I upgrade. It's like WWII rationing.

Got around 100,000 XP last night with assignment bonuses. Not a sausage in my Armoury, only 300 Daily Assignment CC's.
  • Egome
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeh...
  • IronMaiden1337
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Follow up question, now when you all say you are not getting CC, are you only going by the EOR screen or actually checking the CC via the armory?

-CB

ofc I checked in the armory. No CC after every game. Only from the daily assignments

edit: it even shows after the game in the statistics that I got something like 3k CC but they dont appear in the armory
    Post edited by IronMaiden1337 on
  • l_Grand_Vizir_l
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

I always check in armory after playing few rounds and before quitting the game (hope hope).
    The EOR screen is accurate for the daily missions but that's all. It sometimes give me the "2000 cc" but i know it's a bug. Nothing more about cc on the EOR screen for me, nothing about the cc i should get after each game for scoring, or for the assignements i've done.
    The armory account only credit the 300 from daily missions.
  • xXMysterio
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Update & Push

Still no CCs available. The statement of DICE is as for now the following:

In other words: They are doing now other stuff and only a few ppl from Dice are trying to fix it now. And we wait, and wait, and wait. and w..........
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play on Xbox. Only 300CC a day from dailies since November. Over 200 hours played. Games says I get 2000 at the end of the match. Go and check the armory and nothing. It’s pathetic. Their is zero progression and economy for me in this game.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Down to 1000 CC left, I have been selective in what I upgrade. It's like WWII rationing.

This should be a warning to people to not ask for realism or historic accuracy, companies may hear it and take it to far in some things like CC's. :p
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    xXMysterio wrote: »
    Update & Push

In other words: They are doing now other stuff and only a few ppl from Dice are trying to fix it now. And we wait, and wait, and wait. and w..........

That's regarding the weekly Debrief segment that Dan normally does.

Firestorm is being handled by another studio thus your narrative of saying only a few people from DICE are left to fix things is false.
  • xXMysterio
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xXMysterio wrote: »
    Update & Push

That's regarding the weekly Debrief segment that Dan normally does.

Firestorm is being handled by another studio thus your narrative of saying only a few people from DICE are left to fix things is false.

Thanks for the information. Slowly, I am just disappointed. We wait so long for a working patch and nothing happens. If we would get a few coins in the meantime at least, to bypass the time... It should be easy for DICE to check if a player has gotten anything over a longer period of time and provide a compensation in this case.