Company Coins, still not there

13»

Comments

• PackersDK
    900 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Follow up question, now when you all say you are not getting CC, are you only going by the EOR screen or actually checking the CC via the armory?

The reason why I ask is b/c it may not say it on the EOR screen but you can be accruing CC without knowing it.

-CB

Are you seriously asking this about a months old bug? As if we don’t sit in the vehicles/weapons upgrade screen and micromanage the measly cc we accumulate in assignments or checking it constantly, but over 2 long months have just been satisfied looking at EOR screen??

Btw, even a cursory glance at most of the threads about cc clearly states that EOR indeed does give you an amount, but it never enters. the “bank account” so to say.

I’m sorry if I seem upset, but it’s like asking a man who’s lost his keys and searched for 2 months, if he has checked his pocket...

I think Dice should give a reasonable amount of CC to players affected by this, based on how long they’ve been lvl 50. Just put it onto their account. Then they could start fixing it.

Obviously if they did this, they shouldn’t award CC retroactively once fixed, not asking for special favors. But at least we could get on with the game then.

Just to give non-affected forumers an idea how bad this is, I’m currently missing 60,000 CC to upgrade around 14 weapons and 10 vehicles. Playing around 3 times a week, giving me 900 assignment CCs, I’d have to play over a year to upgrade what just in the game right now, as we speak.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    PackersDK wrote: »
    Follow up question, now when you all say you are not getting CC, are you only going by the EOR screen or actually checking the CC via the armory?

The reason why I ask is b/c it may not say it on the EOR screen but you can be accruing CC without knowing it.

-CB

Are you seriously asking this about a months old bug? As if we don’t sit in the vehicles/weapons upgrade screen and micromanage the measly cc we accumulate in assignments or checking it constantly, but over 2 long months have just been satisfied looking at EOR screen??

Btw, even a cursory glance at most of the threads about cc clearly states that EOR indeed does give you an amount, but it never enters. the “bank account” so to say.

I’m sorry if I seem upset, but it’s like asking a man who’s lost his keys and searched for 2 months, if he has checked his pocket...

I think Dice should give a reasonable amount of CC to players affected by this, based on how long they’ve been lvl 50. Just put it onto their account. Then they could start fixing it.

Obviously if they did this, they shouldn’t award CC retroactively once fixed, not asking for special favors. But at least we could get on with the game then.

Just to give non-affected forumers an idea how bad this is, I’m currently missing 60,000 CC to upgrade around 14 weapons and 10 vehicles. Playing around 3 times a week, giving me 900 assignment CCs, I’d have to play over a year to upgrade what just in the game right now, as we speak.

If you bothered to read my previous posts, they did implement a fix that they are testing however it has not worked for all, so that is what prompt my question. Some were not aware that they could be accumulating it since the temp fix without seeing it on the EOR hence why I asked. Not everybody constantly checks the armory for their CC amount.

Sometimes the EOR shows it and sometimes it doesnt. EOR is also showing CC for leveling up to 50 when you already surpassed that level hence why some see it for ranking up on the EOR but its not accumulating.

Secondly they are working on a script to retroactively give CC .

-CB
  • xXMysterio
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    [...] Not everybody constantly checks the armory for their CC amount.

Secondly they are working on a script to retroactively give CC .

-CB

For real? The majority of players check it constantly to see if one of those fixes by DICE finally gives them some CC. Needless to say without any success.
    Working on such skript is cool, hopefully it will work. But in the (long, and longer by every day!) meantime - why don't they give us at least some CC?
    I mean, they removed f.e. the option to purchase the weapons from the last Tides of War. Great idea! The ones who missed one weapon couldn't buy them - why? Because we have no CC! If they had given us some, I'm not even asking for many, CC, we wouldn't be so upset here.
  • PackersDK
    900 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ^Agree

And while some affected by this bug might not check regularly, people bothering to go online, to a forum, and air their disappointment, probably wouldn’t fall into this category.

We also get 300 cc for daily assignments, so we’re not complete strangers to the armory.
  • IronMaiden1337
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^exactly my thoughts. it's so disappointing and takes away the motivation to play and progression :(
  • xXMysterio
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^same here. Another week passed, no fix in sight... No new comments from DICE.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xXMysterio wrote: »

From producer Jaqub Ajmal:
  • xXMysterio
    Ploodovic wrote: »

Thanks for letting us know :)
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Dice is now so incompetent even excel is hard for them.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Dice is now so incompetent even excel is hard for them.

I sure hope they don’t use Excel for their database. :D

New proposed fix rolled out. See if it works.

• QHUNK9000
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is it working??!!
  • Ploodovic
    QHUNK9000 wrote: »
    Is it working??!!

Try it.
  • l_Grand_Vizir_l
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's working for me !
    I hope it's the same for all of you guys.
    No retroactiv cc yet but at least i'm earning some by playing.
    :)