Things were bad, now they're worse. Thanks EA.

rockin_master
373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
They're just creating problems they can solve because they either can't or wont fix any of the actual issues with the game. I'd be demanding a refund everyday if I'd paid for this. Keep stringing people along.

You're eating into Anthem sales at this point.

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    -50/10
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can you provide an example on how things are worse now?
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    Ploodovic wrote: »

Got some crayons? I'll draw you a picture... Just for the goon patrol though. I understand most of you have severe comprehension issues.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Well if you can’t provide anything constructive feedback or give examples what you are referring to then how is anyone suppose to take you serious.

-CB
  • rockin_master
    edited January 15
    The way paying customers are treated on theses boards is a start. It's fun being harassed.The patched didn't fix anything. It made most problems worse or introduced new problems such as the kill cam.

• spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They're just creating problems they can solve because they either can't or wont fix any of the actual issues with the game. I'd be demanding a refund everyday if I'd paid for this. Keep stringing people along.

You're eating into Anthem sales at this point.

You are grossly mistaken. I played the Alpha for Anthem. When that game launches it’s going to take a lot of players from a lot of games including taking players from BF. As a side note Destiny will be fully dead as a result of Anthem.

You heard it here first.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »

Got some crayons? I'll draw you a picture... Just for the goon patrol though. I understand most of you have severe comprehension issues.

Still no example, though. How can one have a conversation, if we don’t know what we’re talking about?
    The way paying customers are treated on theses boards is a start.

This video was published before today’s patch, it doesn’t provide any insight into how things are worse now. Or what timeframe do you mean by “now”?