Weekly BF

Squad Size / Visibility

GambiRain
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 15
Wanted to post an idea to make it easier to see friends in the a game. The squad size has shrunk to 4 which makes it hard to play and see your friends in game when there are more than 3.

It would be nice to be able to select a secondary squad as a "Partner Squad" or "Favourite Squad" and have them highlighted in the game as yellow or orange. Strictly for visibility so if you are the unlucky player that shows up late and there isn't room for you in the squad you can see your friends squad and they can better see you in the game.

Comments

• Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the idea of having a "partner" squad that you can enable visually when you have more than 4 players in a server. Being able to track another suqad's movements would be huge. For players that are PTO minded, this would offer a big advantage over those who are still playing as indivduals in a squad. To be able to work in conjuction with another squad would be groundbreaking if you had two solid squads working together. For me, when I'm squad leader, I do my bext to track what the other squads are doing so I'm not doubling up on objectives if another squad has the capture in hand; or conversely add manpower to a squad that is having a hard time finishing a cap. This would help with that quite a bit. Even if you designate a squad you don't know, it would be benficial. Knowing what everyone else is doing and acting accordingly can change the outcome, and often does.
  • Mishkin37
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cool idea. But what if you could track as many squads as you want? Heck, you could track all of them if you wanted; they’d just all be the same color.

Sometimes I play with 12-16 friends, so tracking 3-4 squads would be awesome. It would increase your awareness when attacking flags and help coordination.