Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update & Update Notes

Comments

• Edge_O_Insanity
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1-Community Servers/Server Rental- why has this not been implemented? Going back to BF2 this was one of the reasons for longevity and alot of player satisfaction. Get on it.

2-Hardcore mode- Same question as above. Alot of players dont want the current meta and want something more challenging.

3-Tank damage/blast damage increase- Tanks need more damage vs. infantry. Right now unless you direct hit someone with a tank round, they dont die. Ground vehicles get zerged by assault troops and render vehicles to camping/sniping platforms instead of the close in support they should be.

4-Company coins- why are these being used for vehicle unlocks? This should be for cosmetic/extra guns only. The current state has too much of a grind to get the coins needed for the basic stuff.

5-Vehicles- Why did you guys double up on planes? Two spitfires/stukas/bf109s? How about separate planes that have more defined roles- Swap one of the spitfires out for a hawker hurricane, and one of the bf 109s out for a FW 190. Give the player choices in how to spec their planes- fighters/bombers and have the roles have more impact on the playstyle. The Stuka should have two trees a bomb tree and a gun tree, theres no need for a second aircraft for the single change between ordinance.

6- Kill cam is crap, remove or revert to last patch.

7- New game modes need more people. Too many matches one side gets rolled to the point they cant fight back.
  • danops3
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you please give us option to turn off killcam? Its rly annoing, not working good and u should let players decide if they want to see it or not???

Weird thing is we had a awesome live killcam as you waiting to get revived!!
    Great for relaying information to your teammates while your down looking around. Just make sure the killer is in red. So simple but very immersive!!
  • sammyk35
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    KILLCAM IS TERRIBLE .... get rid of it please. Is this an arcade shooter? Maybe we should start calling it Call of Duty.
    Bring back hardcore mode. Stop worrying about whether or not this game is "good" for "new or casual" gamers.
    TAKE CARE OF YOUR BASE FIRST.
    Post edited by sammyk35 on
  • Amphybiouse
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    waxena wrote: »
    Overall i played 100 hours of BF V now since the release, and it's my first shooter game. If it would be bad, I probably would not have played so many hours.

How would you know if it's bad when you have nothing to compare it to?
    BF5 is literally the worst BF ever. And by a lot
  • Ozmosis91
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skins you have obtained should be able to be applied to any scope of that gun and why is there no pistol skins ????
  • Ozmosis91
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bf 1 has pistol skins yet 5 doesn't
  • WickedWu22
    I could not stop playing Squad Conquest and that's the first time I've felt that way during my time with Battlefield V. It has a much more personal feel to it instead of a cluster because people do not communicate accordingly. This mode makes you play as a squad in order to succeed...I love capping a point and building everything up for full protection and helping my team! We need focused modes like this guys! Rush will be another great mode and if it turns out as good as Squad Conquest, then they NEED TO BE PERMANENT. When played how intended, BF:V is an excellent experience...it's the run 'n gunners who will say the game is crap. The building mechanics are well thought out and I'd love to see them fleshed out a bit...maybe in Firestorm perhaps? Anyways, Squad Conquest is amazing! Let's get some more maps ready for it.
    Thanx WickedWu22 (Xbox Profile)
  • WickedWu22
    _LIBEERTE_ wrote: »
    Kill cam is not that bad but it is just to hide that time to spawn was increased... keep kill cam but let us die quickly as before... and dont hide changes you have made, there is nothing about spawntime icnrease in the change log

Also own footsteps are way to loud now...im feeling like Im a fat guy running thru the dirt..

I also feel that the timer should start ticking when the enemy is being shown (giving medics a chance to still get to you but not forcing you to sit through it all). I think it would make the timing perfect this way.
  • mesias83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tried, I swear, but right now the game sucks hard, revert the patch and don't make any changes on gameplay, ever, if you want it to keep it alive at least until the next one.
  • antanas198_ewrg
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is my Cc? All my friends get it but not my, i can't upgrade my weapons nothing...
  • IronMaiden1337
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is my Cc? All my friends get it but not my, i can't upgrade my weapons nothing...

saaaame. its so bad right now
  • lawler4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please fix the killcam/death experience! It was fine how it was. I support all comments made on this issue. I hate it so much that I don’t even feel like playing it. Make it optional if you want to keep it.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1-Community Servers/Server Rental- why has this not been implemented? Going back to BF2 this was one of the reasons for longevity and alot of player satisfaction. Get on it.

2-Hardcore mode- Same question as above. Alot of players dont want the current meta and want something more challenging.

3-Tank damage/blast damage increase- Tanks need more damage vs. infantry. Right now unless you direct hit someone with a tank round, they dont die. Ground vehicles get zerged by assault troops and render vehicles to camping/sniping platforms instead of the close in support they should be.

4-Company coins- why are these being used for vehicle unlocks? This should be for cosmetic/extra guns only. The current state has too much of a grind to get the coins needed for the basic stuff.

5-Vehicles- Why did you guys double up on planes? Two spitfires/stukas/bf109s? How about separate planes that have more defined roles- Swap one of the spitfires out for a hawker hurricane, and one of the bf 109s out for a FW 190. Give the player choices in how to spec their planes- fighters/bombers and have the roles have more impact on the playstyle. The Stuka should have two trees a bomb tree and a gun tree, theres no need for a second aircraft for the single change between ordinance.

6- Kill cam is crap, remove or revert to last patch.

7- New game modes need more people. Too many matches one side gets rolled to the point they cant fight back.
    For #5, that’s not how it works people get to choose which plane they want to fly
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ozmosis91 wrote: »
    Bf 1 has pistol skins yet 5 doesn't

So far there is only 1 pistol skin there is going to be 2 but you had to buy deluxe edition to get them
  • jackbigdude
    Like ive said before with the ttd/ttk situation with last months update to the damage of the guns. Why ?? Again as ive said in that discussion, you wanted to make a more tactical battlefield. The Kill cam is over the top. Should have a choice or refine it to a COD version ( 5 secs from player perspective with choice to skip) preferably not have it as not very tactical. Bring back scope glint as it was. Its Now a sniper paradise game for you cant see at across any distance ( this is the one non-tactical thing i liked in it) and footsteps are rediculious now.. you cant tell where or what direction there coming from and this has got me killed way to many times
  • Lelketlen_Califa
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Players stop playing after a short time because the match making system makes them unlikely.
    good M.M: kill / death
    rate similar players
    it needs to be united
  • Harrythehirsch
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the respawn already. Nobody likes it the way it has become since the patch, and there is NO sign of reaction drom DICE or anyone responsible so far. This scks.
  • Derylde
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    A small suggestion and maybe a bit annoying for the devs to hear, but maybe bring back the "Core" playlists for people who like the low TTK and the old killcam/bleed out screen. So you can adjust the TTK and keep the current killcam/bleed out for the non-core playlists.
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Please let us earn rewards playing however we want.

I’m tired of game modes I don’t enjoy or being on a team where a certain % of the players is only building, suiciding for revives or w/e other non-helpful thing they are doing this week.
  • DaNiiiiiiY
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Why did the developers insist on making this game worse and worse. The more I play it the more I feel like the game wasn’t finished, can’t understand why level 50 is max level or why they spend more time and effort into designing new stupid outfits, instead of giving us new maps.