Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update & Update Notes

18910111214»

Comments

• Redstripe101
    2207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol @ 90% fixed
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    I still experience A LOT of sound bugs.

Is this on your list?
    Can specify, if needed.

Pat

edit: (CAUTION: MIMIMI)

Oh, and of course, why would it be different, everbody got cc.

What about me, huh? Level 50 for weeks, playing 6 hrs per day, i got 30k cc.

Im no kd5 player what so ever, but pls tell me, when do you think i can purchase some items?

I upgraded maybe (!!!) 30% of all available, so im fully equipped by 2022?

70 bucks, ur welcome.

Man in these days their is no money u could offer to be an dice employee lol.

2 much crap, why do i need to look things up in this forum ON A DAILY BASIS, almost half a year past launch.

So after all these hours the only things i know to do.

Hide beside cars, use bipod only, only use semi auto on assault & of course do NOT revive, when its save.

As u may already can tell, im coming from 3 bad bad **** games, and im fuxking sick of the fact as a player who goes one game 14/2 and the next one 23/20, i MUST leave a lobby with 2 many tryhards because oh yea, all them tryhard lying **** clans cannot play on their 'own' servers.

Im sorry for this mimimi but wether this or i **** punch my monitor because i have this much anger in me.

It was a game, right?

Over and out.

Post edited by pebjesus on
  • Mr_Neurona91
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Klendathu1987
    91 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    Why do you give us the Squad conquest without an afk kick? literally EVERY game of this made has at least 1 or 2 afks blocking the slot for the entire match... and not only in SC but in every mode. if they dont spawn they dont get kicked for beeing afk. what is this dice? are you kidding me? have you made an fps before? fix this ****.
    its infuriating to lose every second match of squad conquest cause youre playing 6 v 8. and btw why are there more squads than 2 on every team? in other modes i dont care but in this it just sux to have 6 one man squads and no mates to join or revive or any kind of teamplay.
  • PvtJohnTowle
    539 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    Team balance is shocking. There is none. There should be an auto balance like in BF1, how hard is this to implement? It should have been here since Day 1 on release. A game started with 24 /17 and then whittled down to 20 Vs 3 near the end. The other team kept leaving due to the unbalance. Nobody can change sides to even things up. I am surprised this hasn't been fixed by now and I am bitterly disappointed games end up like this as even if you win, you don't win at all. It's not fun and not enjoyable. It's a disgrace.
  • EiZZBerg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 28
    Squad Conquest: I love smaller scale squad game modes, was a big fan of the past "squad rush" previously. I was glad to see this game mode implemented as well, but I very quickly noticed this could be a whole lot better, even with small improvements.

1) First off all, there should be no reason to be able to lock squads, or divide so few people in to 4 different squads or so. Many players in public servers don't even realize that the team is scattered in to multiple squads, it's not intentional. I hate playing a "squad" game mode solo, without a populated squad (other squad full and other locked for example). Force max 2 squads, with out squad locking, that's it.

2) Balancing is even more important in smaller games. These games suffer the most if even 1-2 people quit the game before the end. I have seen way too often that the game is not simply fun anymore since teams have gotten unbalanced. I would like to see either team balancing or that you would take more people in to the server even if the game has already been running for a while.

3) Battlefield series have never typically been super good smaller game modes. But I think this is not because of the maps or the game mechanics itself, but mostly because how the matchmaking has been structured. The thing is, smaller matches need skill based match making for even fights (eg. cs:go, overwatch..), and match making system over all, that makes people commit to the entire match from start to beginning. Public server running around, leaving and entering when ever you want, doesn't really work well in these. As a fan of BF series, I would really hope to see a skill based match making system implemented, especially for smaller game modes.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CHEATING
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fix the cheating
  • johnojohnson
    no-one cares about all the other junk , just fix the cheating
  • johnojohnson
    and 1 more funny thing they state in patch notes " bullet proof bushes won't be as bad " lol WON"T why do they even exist hahahahah
  • ZeroFate07
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The new death cam is absolutely infuriating. I dont need to know where my killer is running off too. Not to mention all the wobbling and forced zoom is nauseating at best. Either give us a real kill cam showing us what our killer saw as he killed us or remove the entire damn 'feature' Its extremely off putting and frustrating in its current iteration. Its also much too long. Let us turn it off altogether or do it right.
  • Palmetto_Falcon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy the Squad Conquest. I hope it returns after the 30th. I will hate to see it go. I’m a bit of a newb, so 8 v 8 is enjoyable and has helped me improve as a player.

• razuberiru
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Increase AA hit damage or bullet speed, Nerf LMG and MMG.
    Why is the bullet speed of the gun in this game so late??? It's like airsoft,
  • johnojohnson
    edited January 29
    [spam]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • SNKY43
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy the Squad Conquest. I hope it returns after the 30th. I will hate to see it go. I’m a bit of a newb, so 8 v 8 is enjoyable and has helped me improve as a player.

I agree. The smaller games are enjoyable as much as the larger games.
  • TheMinotaur80
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look at all these people on here crying about trivial issues, like kill cam. You people are braindead, I swear. Here are REAL ISSUES.
    1) People with really high latency(100 or above), are lagging up the servers, and walking around like Superman. You put a whole clip in them, and without missing, and they drop me with 2 shots from a Sten for example, and without a headshot.
    2) Hit registration is absolute, trash.
    3) Bugs like ammo/medic crates falling through the floor, to getting caught in door ways on Arras.
    4) If I'm taking cover from incoming bullets, and I'm behind cover, I'm still getting shot through buildings.
    5) There's a squad join bug, where you join on squad mates, and it leaves you in limbo. The only way to fix the bug, is I kick them, and send an invite.

6) Environmental damage is broken. For example, the barn on Arras, I hit the peak of the rooftop, and no damage.

7) I'm on PS4, and I usually have to hit square a million times to revive someone. Make it more sensitive.

8) After every round, I gain a death, even though I was alive, and no one was shooting at me. It's been like this for weeks now.
    9) Put the bullet damage back to where it was for early enlisters. It was like BF4 damage. Stop listening to the fanbase over this, because a majority of them are camping, sniping, bums. I'm a rusher, who plays aggressive, and I don't want to have to put a whole clip in someone for 1 kill. IT'S PATHETIC.

Lastly, I just want to state that I'm not some bum crying about the game. I have a 2.52 KDR, and I'm top 10 in the world in wins. I also run an ethernet cord, and my ports are open on my modem for all BF games, including BFV. Fix this trash game, DICE!
  • TheMinotaur80
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glad to see some fixes coming in. I wish you guys would consider making the grenade damage better...use to get plenty of kills with grenades on bf4 and previous titles, but now they are weak and I rarely get a kill with them. Also, getting 99 hit points on a person might should be rounded to a kill. If you spray someone will bullets they should die or at least be wounded enough where they need a revive. I constantly hear people complaining about this "99 hit points and he's still alive". Just something to consider. Looking forward to more maps in the future and hope they are creative...Arras, Twisted Steal, Rotterdam, Panzerstorm, cool maps. I don't think anyone likes being sniped from across the map... flags should be far enough apart where this doesn't happen or have high enough terrain between flags. Love big maps with lots of vehicles...miss the motorcycle. Maybe throw that in there later. It's fun to go fast on a bike when people are all shooting at you. Been playing since the inception of Battlefield so I am a big fan. Keep up the good work.

Did you even re-read what you proposed? Rounding 99 points of damage to a kill? If you didn't hit someone for 100 hit points then no kill. The fact i'm actually typing this to another human who plays this game is bonkers.

Quite the contrary, it's you that is the Looney Tune. I have phenomenal accuracy as a rusher, and I hit them with a whole clip from a Tommy Gun, or a Suomi from close to medium range, and they drop me with 2 shots from a Sten, and with no headshot. I've had 99 damage hit today, 4 times in 1 round. The problem is, anyone with 100 or more latency, are literally lagging up the servers, and they walk around like they're invincible.
  • Redstripe101
    2207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look at all these people on here crying about trivial issues, like kill cam. You people are braindead, I swear. Here are REAL ISSUES.
    1) People with really high latency(100 or above), are lagging up the servers, and walking around like Superman. You put a whole clip in them, and without missing, and they drop me with 2 shots from a Sten for example, and without a headshot.
    2) Hit registration is absolute, trash.
    3) Bugs like ammo/medic crates falling through the floor, to getting caught in door ways on Arras.
    4) If I'm taking cover from incoming bullets, and I'm behind cover, I'm still getting shot through buildings.
    5) There's a squad join bug, where you join on squad mates, and it leaves you in limbo. The only way to fix the bug, is I kick them, and send an invite.

6) Environmental damage is broken. For example, the barn on Arras, I hit the peak of the rooftop, and no damage.

7) I'm on PS4, and I usually have to hit square a million times to revive someone. Make it more sensitive.

8) After every round, I gain a death, even though I was alive, and no one was shooting at me. It's been like this for weeks now.
    9) Put the bullet damage back to where it was for early enlisters. It was like BF4 damage. Stop listening to the fanbase over this, because a majority of them are camping, sniping, bums. I'm a rusher, who plays aggressive, and I don't want to have to put a whole clip in someone for 1 kill. IT'S PATHETIC.

Lastly, I just want to state that I'm not some bum crying about the game. I have a 2.52 KDR, and I'm top 10 in the world in wins. I also run an ethernet cord, and my ports are open on my modem for all BF games, including BFV. Fix this trash game, DICE!

I can attest to enviromental/damage models.

zero reason this should happen
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggMlKRkMnRjnTP-_g

and this gem on damage models.
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggAdtbjkeXvoV5MN

ammo crate broken and the pouch is useless if you can pick up ammo from the dead
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggamX_4Y_t1V95hZ

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggXeXIQU7ScbZWA2

as far as the rest, its irrelevant to me since this is a common load problem for me and my top fix I want. But its not even on their radar sadly.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggf9Eyrs3PuPboiF

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggJFzTYW14RlDnVd

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggSirpF5KSJc7Y6U

Meanwhile they've rolled out changes to test range, fixed CC, made some bushes not bullet proof and countless other "fixes" but nothing of substance honestly. Its crystal clear they dont listen to the community.
  • 11KingJake11
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us admins - 200 damage - Anti cheat program that works... or just give up because you guys are losing people over this problem.
  • MPBORNTOKILL
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use to love the battlefield series. Now with all the cheaters online that have better knowledge in programming then the whole EA Company have took our hard earn money an now we don't have a fair game. I've been playing battlefield since 2004 and if they don't do anything about this it will be my last. I like to say thanks to all my non cheaters for keeping a fair game. EA have lost a true hardcore player.