Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes Update & Update Notes

Comments

• JackIron410
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone else noticeses that this newest patch has removed the bomb retical for stuka bombers?
    Why have they done this? The stuka already wasn't that powerfull, removing this makes the stuke objectivly worse then the JU 88 couse bombing is now increddibly difficult. If it is so people would only dive bomb, then this was a horrible decition. As the first person redical has no angle count and isn't accuret.

Dice, please add the redical back

(Also, sorry if my engligh isn't perfect.)
  • IvanPostnikov37
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    what's wrong with the game menu? why this thing so buggy? :/ still....
  • Mauzoman
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    _LIBEERTE_ wrote: »
    Im not happy about the dlcs direction. This is mp game and there is no new mp content. There should be 3 new maps with every dlc... how can I stay with the game palying same few maps over and over?

There has not been any dlc yet..
  • Braddock512
    1097 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Terrible patch, addresses so little of what was needed and introduces many new issues. The game played better pre patch. DICE definitely have lost their mojo, I'm close to giving up - I just can't be bothered anymore.
    Just a tip - if you could provide context/detail of what you're referring to, that would help.

-Braddock512-
  • K3fff
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Impossible to use the M30 now that switching firemode doesn't cancel the reload. Shoot the sniper bullet and you are force to wait for the reload to end to switch to buckshot.
  • SkyeMike
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What happened with stuka's cannons? Their damage has been drastically decreased - I cant kill anybody with them. And also removed bomb retical made stuka's absolutely not playable. For me as a fan of flying in BF it is disappointing :( Please revert airplane changes back.
  • Jayremie570
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Glad to see some fixes coming in. I wish you guys would consider making the grenade damage better...use to get plenty of kills with grenades on bf4 and previous titles, but now they are weak and I rarely get a kill with them. Also, getting 99 hit points on a person might should be rounded to a kill. If you spray someone will bullets they should die or at least be wounded enough where they need a revive. I constantly hear people complaining about this "99 hit points and he's still alive". Just something to consider. Looking forward to more maps in the future and hope they are creative...Arras, Twisted Steal, Rotterdam, Panzerstorm, cool maps. I don't think anyone likes being sniped from across the map... flags should be far enough apart where this doesn't happen or have high enough terrain between flags. Love big maps with lots of vehicles...miss the motorcycle. Maybe throw that in there later. It's fun to go fast on a bike when people are all shooting at you. Been playing since the inception of Battlefield so I am a big fan. Keep up the good work.

Did you even re-read what you proposed? Rounding 99 points of damage to a kill? If you didn't hit someone for 100 hit points then no kill. The fact i'm actually typing this to another human who plays this game is bonkers.
  • XxPaRaD0x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    new dlc and only 3 weapons,when are you going to add some historic weapons and maps,40% of these guns are from previous battlefield,we want new content and not to complete missions for 3 guns,what if somebody is not available to get that weapons on time,they paid for the game and do not receive the content,where is the point in this,where are dice going with this battlefield,they are probably counting on that firestorm...
  • waffnby
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On some screens you cant see what's available to spawn into(tanks and planes) because its white washed in the background.
  • xxShiftyxxx
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the fix for the Air game that you over nerfed. 🖕🖕
  • MPBORNTOKILL
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like the new updates but you really need to fix the sniper. Everyone love sniping because it's so easy and to tell you the truth it's not that easy. I'm not saying to make it real that will take a new software engine to do so but you have to stop the accuracy when running/walking but on couching and prone will be good. It will change the battle on battlefield. Ps Shot guns at closeups not across the map.