The new vehicles?

GENERALONGDONG
403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Just out of a game on panzerstorm where someone was using the new allied tank destroyer, yet for some reason its not listed for me as an alternative vehicle in "my company" section. Is there some hoops to jump through first or am i missing something? :s

Comments

• GENERALONGDONG
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    ...ok. Just seems odd that someone had access to them if they're not actually out yet 0_o
  • Trashkan1
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The allied tank destroyer is a squad drop. The Soviets get the sturmtank or somthing with sturm in the name.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    Trashkan1 wrote: »
    The allied tank destroyer is a squad drop. The Soviets get the sturmtank or somthing with sturm in the name.

Oh ffs, i thought they were new selectable vehicles not bloody squad drops. :s