Absturz

songuele
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Nur Abstürze in diesem Spiel...

Comments

• Aflag666
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nein? Sabersun, what this all about?
  • sabersun
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    @Aflag666 ..... :D
    Do you think that because there is a "ü" it has to be German? Well you might be right.
    songuele wrote: »

Quote:"Only crashes in this game..." or "The game crashes all the time..."
  • Aflag666
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sabersun wrote: »
    @Aflag666 ..... :D
    Do you think that because there is a "ü" it has to be German? Well you might be right.

Quote:"Only crashes in this game..." or "The game crashes all the time..."

Lol, as I told you, my mother's side are all German, from Manheim it turns out. So when I read this, my DNA started acting up and I felt I HAD to try and get this guy/gal some help in their own tongue ;) You're the best Saber!
  • sabersun
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Das ist etwas was viele nach dem letzten Update vom Dienstag bemängeln. Wird sicher Mal gefixed.

That is something many complain about since the last update from Tuesday. I am sure it will get fixed at some point.
  • Aflag666

Ich danke Ihnen für die Übersetzung, Saber!