Update 4 me has fixed nothing

theGOLGO13
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I was hoping update may have fixed the game quitting & going offline as my matches are intermittent. Black screen as well on loading so ur playing blind. This is the only game I like to play a part from ‘hide the sausage’. So let’s get this fixed for the XBOXERS....please

Comments

• Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd suggest maybe trying to reinstall the game.

I haven't been experiencing any infinite loading screens for awhile now and the update made the game feel better network wise.

Only thing that's not fixed is chat box. That's annoying af
  • theGOLGO13
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will do I’ll try anything cheers
  • V99999
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Press start then down twice then A after you can hear the game load. You'll hear the blips from the UI. That should fix it.
  • theGOLGO13
    Lovely thanks. I’ll give it a whirl... when I get out of hospital 😂😂😂
  • WingnutDaCat
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I haven't been experiencing any infinite loading screens for awhile now and the update made the game feel better network wise.

I went into controls options and selected not to see the chart box, or the kill feed. I use a mike to actually communicate.

Now, using the flower as leader to call in a V-1? PITA.

Or, healing a squad mate or using a syringe with the same button as weapon reload? PITA.
  • theGOLGO13
    That message totally bent my head😂🤣😂 thank though. Lovin the squads conquest & no crashes or nothing. At least I can finish a match
  • MrRogersKiller
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V99999 wrote: »
    Press start then down twice then A after you can hear the game load. You'll hear the blips from the UI. That should fix it.

I was going to suggest the same.. you won't see anything happening until you do this.. I wait for the black screen, if it happens. Then hear the game start, people running to objective.. ect. Start, down two or three times with the left toggle, A, then B. Course, if you get the black loading screen with the loading icon still running in top right.. start the game over.
  • theGOLGO13
    Or the two loading screen icons top right running at the same time one over the other at the end of a match which needs a reboot
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is straight broke. Economy is broken. Progression is broken. Their is like zero content in this game. Just 6 maps. What a let down
  • theGOLGO13
    I know I paid £80 for it plus ea subscription & that hacks me off but I’ve always loved battlefield ... flanking snipers, laying explosives on their perches then detonating when they’ve got comfortable(check out my gamer clips) Being able to take ur time on ur kills & love doing it. These are things COD (run & gun)& other FPS’s don’t seem to give me. At the mo I’m just playing as though I’m alpha testing & paying for the privilege 🙄 let’s just hope they get battle royale FIRSTORM sussed. The squad conquest is like COD but BF players are sitting back instead of taking flags. Also medic class players don’t revive no one let alone in ur squad wat gives... they should b playing DM but that’s another moan. LETS ALL B PATIENT WITH DICE... even if it’s costing us financially & emotionally 😉
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What's funny is I didn't have these issues before the patch but now I do after the patch.
    And I haven't had my chat box for over a month now.
  • CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    funny i have little issues with this game were as fallout 76 is down right broken a lot.