Where’s Rush?

Stinkfinger1345
71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I thought the patch notes said Rush game mode was coming. Was that only PC or something?

Comments

• UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I believe it either comes tomorrow or Feb21 or Feb24th for it to be a mode itself. I know they said it is going to be implemented in Grand Ops, not sure which day though or when released. I was sad they pushed back the mode itself.
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, I must’ve missed that part. So maybe you can only play it by getting into a grand ops game... hmm. I haven’t tried that. I wish it could just be a regular game mode.
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    The stand alone game mode is from March 7 - March 20. Before that it will only be available as a Grand Op day starting February 20.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-5/about/tides-of-war/chapter-2-lightning-strikes#content
  • Stinkfinger1345
    Ohh... sigh. Boo. Anyone know if any new maps are coming anytime soon? Like sooner then 3 months out? This game is already stale. And new guns do nothing when you can’t unlock anything for them. Maybe a couple games each fun and go back to the best in the class. Ugh.. bf5 needs more content.
  • huginn123
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ohh... sigh. Boo. Anyone know if any new maps are coming anytime soon? Like sooner then 3 months out? This game is already stale. And new guns do nothing when you can’t unlock anything for them. Maybe a couple games each fun and go back to the best in the class. Ugh.. bf5 needs more content.

man I don't know what happened but I used to love battlefield games very cool and fun to play but now when you get political and you get stupid wussy programmers this is the kind of crap they turn out unfinished games this thing is DOA