What do we do with emblems?

lxlZiLTOiDlxl
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Perhaps this is a stupid question... I can't see what to do with these in game. Are they just to collect like dog tags? Can you put them on your tank/guns somehow? Thanks

Comments

• KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    If you select one and equip it it'll show on your tank/plane/weapons in game.

I gather more will come available as time go's by.
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s useless. They aren’t for anything. Dice just needed as many “features” as possible cause the game released with very little content. It’s just fluff.
  • lxlZiLTOiDlxl
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, we used to be able to customize these so for whatever reason I guess they're taking that away in this game.
  • DarkestHour138
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, we used to be able to customize these so for whatever reason I guess they're taking that away in this game.

The Battlefield Companion app sent out a test the other day, I'm hoping that was them preparing the app to be updated for BFV. Which that was where you can customize your emblem.
  • Grimace73
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can print them out and put them up on your refrigerator.
  • Aflag666
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grimace73 wrote: »
    You can print them out and put them up on your refrigerator.

And for older gamers who remember them, you can take that printout and have it turned into an iron on for your favorite t-shirt ;)
  • full951
    1910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    any word on custom emblem support?