Level 40 for Lighting Strikes gets facepaint ????

Deltium
34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
EA / Dice - OK, this is really odd; your highest accomplishment for Level 40 in Lightning Strikes get you "Noble Face Paint" which you deem to be "epic" and a dog tag? Can you not think of something a bit more meaningful and creative than that? That is such an anti-climatic accomplishment for Level 40. Really disappointed...

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How is it odd? What’s the difference between facepaint or a helmet? Both are cosmetics.
  • Deltium
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Perhaps odd is not the correct term. It is underwhelming. The face paint itself does not look materially different than those currently offered, and I personally believe that it should be something a bit more special. Just my opinion.
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Either way I don't care since cosmetics, but I must agree that it's a bit anticlimactic. Facepaint is only really visible when being revived or reviving and top squad if you get it. Uniforms are noticeable by everyone immediately including enemies. The gun skins are always visible to you if you use them and vehicles skins are also instantly noticeable by both allies and enemies, more so in tanks than planes. That said, I would consider facepaint to be the least "flashy" and valuable cosmetic so to have it as the final reward is eh~
  • wc138
    1120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Look, there are a lot of people who don't have the time or energy to put into pushing to 40. So they dropped the better stuff in sooner so there's less effort required. The 40 dogtag and facepaint are just bragging rights to show you put in the effort.

Seriously. With all the many logical complaints and real issues, this one is just silly.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    39 get a cool uniform, sometimes the foreplay is better than the climax
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA / Dice - OK, this is really odd; your highest accomplishment for Level 40 in Lightning Strikes get you "Noble Face Paint" which you deem to be "epic" and a dog tag? Can you not think of something a bit more meaningful and creative than that? That is such an anti-climatic accomplishment for Level 40. Really disappointed...

Man, this game is cheap in every way possible.... Only bad ideas since launch... What did you expect?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    LS rank 38 you can Double Down and at 39 you can role-play as Baron Von Zorn.
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    39 get a cool uniform, sometimes the foreplay is better than the climax

haha - I love this. :+1:
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you got some pretty bad face paint for reaching max level 50 in game.