How long am I looking at to unlock this new medic gun?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Pretty average player. Just wondering how long it's taking people, (if anyones got it yet)? Heard it's decent, on Twitter

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11561 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m just going to purchase it with CC when it becomes available next week.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

said those of you that actually accrue CC :D:D:D
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Pretty average player. Just wondering how long it's taking people, (if anyones got it yet)? Heard it's decent, on Twitter

took me 2h
    it's pretty decent with the 40 round mag.
    didnt try the 700rpm variant yet
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Took me less than 2 hours.
  • doctorrocktor
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Took me about 2hrs,the longest was the last win 1 round of scq,kept being put on the loosing team.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11561 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    XxmOss72xX wrote: »

said those of you that actually accrue CC :D:D:D
    I just purchase upgrades, so I have about 35,000. Lol.
  • SirBobdk
    4762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I`m on vacation in Barcelona. Whats the new medic gun.
  • Rusted_Ace2013
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It took me somewhere in the range of 2 to 2 and a half hours(about 7 matches of squad conquest) to earn the ZK-383. Breaking down those matches:

1. The first 3 rounds of squad conquest are required to move onto one of 3 branches; Earning Trust would be quickest.
    2. The next 3 matches, I aimed to score as many points as possible in squad conquest and once Earning Trust is completed, I stuck by my squad and revived them when possible. Be sure to use the smoke grenade rifle to make it hard for enemies to spot you.
    3. On match 7, On Your Feet was completed and I happened to win that match of squad conquest thus unlocking the weapon.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It's "Barthelona"
    Wedding Crashers
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wolfgirl is pretty awesome. (like post if you agree)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »

It's "Barthelona"
    Wedding Crashers

Depends on your orzography.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Can't tell is serious :/
  • TEKNOCODE

I don’t complete assignments. I just purchase the weapon if I want it.

All of the end of week awards were available the following week for 1,700 cc. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought it was sarcasm due to the struggle some have with CC not working.... mine started to work but I'm probably due over 100k
  • Noodlesocks
    3452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Took me a about 1-2 hours today.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, I hate squad conquest. What a boring mode. Wish they'd do assignments that weren't mode based.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Couple of hours.
  • SirBobdk
    4762 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I don’t complete assignments. I just purchase the weapon if I want it.

All of the end of week awards were available the following week for 1,700 cc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Going to do the same. Assignments are waste of time. same goes for upgrades and unlock imo
    Dont need rewards for playing.