Is this game heading for the FTP list?

Adumbscreename
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
50% $ drop in two months. A ton of bugs .. A patch that fixed a few of those bugs... But created quite a few new ones. Stupid Rank cap... CC problem.... No Premium... Premium benefits.... Very little feedback. Don't get me wrong.... When it works... It's an awesome game! They fixed the most annoying bugs "Revive/Tripod/Vaulting" But over all... Starting to feel like a huge step back from previous BF titles.

Comments

• Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It will not go FTP.

The only game I can see going FTP is FO76, but even then I don't see it ever recovering unless they fully wipe the game and start new. To much glitching, duping and the damn dev room.

BFV is miles ahead of that game and BFV is an amazingly fun game that give moments like no other game. The few issues that are in the game will be ironed out and will become a favorite of many.

Already demolished my hours I had in BF1. For how ''successful'' that game was I couldnt stand it.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    What a silly thing to say. You know better than that, why would you ask something so dumb?
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who knows? All I know is I have over 164hrs on this game and am enjoying it very much. If one day, I fire up the console and find that me and a dozen other people are the only ones left playing, then I'll go outside, read a book, or look at another game. One thing I won't do is try to figure out if the game is going to pull through or not. That is the problem of those who need to make money off this title. BF4 was much, much worse upon release than BFV in my opinion. Anyone remember Dawncrasher, a.k.a. Dawnbreaker? The map that forced you to restart your game everytime you got to it in the rotation? Despite that and many other issues, BF4 is one of my favorite games all time to date after all was said and done. And I don't even like the last set of DLC maps on BF4. But I had a server rented up until 20 days before BFV released I enjoyed it so much. So only time will tell. But my 2 cets is that it'll be allright.
  • Adumbscreename
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What a silly thing to say. You know better than that, why would you ask something so dumb?

Because I was trying to be rude.... To feel a little better. 😋
  • Adumbscreename
    My biggest beef is with the ranking system..... open it Or just take it away. H8 see 50's across the board... IDK how it doesn't bother everyone that's played a battlefield title in the last ten years... I've played every one made starting with 1942 for PC & bought for both systems since battlefield 3. I have never had anything from a battlefield game "Bug" me so much!!!
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My biggest beef is with the ranking system..... open it Or just take it away. H8 see 50's across the board... IDK how it doesn't bother everyone that's played a battlefield title in the last ten years... I've played every one made starting with 1942 for PC & bought for both systems since battlefield 3. I have never had anything from a battlefield game "Bug" me so much!!!

They will raise the rank cap, probably with firestorm update. My guess is they were wanting to raise it ever few months with new unlocks and whatnot but the amount of bugs and issues they faced with release backed things up a bit.

I'm expecting a raise to something like 75 with the release of firestorm